Reviews for Raining Darkness
JasonAdd chapter 1 . 3/8
g good work
I'm gonna have to leave and hope to never run into any more of your stories. I'm finished chapter five and I saw so many mistakes that I feel like puking. And by puking I'm not joking, one can only cringe so much until it escalates.
Fuck your shit. You seriously added anko into this? I'm tired of seeing the same bullshit on every naruto story I see. Get over it. Anko is practically a character overused here at fanfiction. Dumbass.
FrenZzyInFaMouS chapter 11 . 1/9
y7
ThedemonlordPingu chapter 19 . 11/27/2016
it is a terrible shame that you didn't continue this story
it was a great read
coolchick87 chapter 19 . 11/8/2016
I love your story please update it real soon. Thanks
Guest chapter 7 . 10/18/2016
Chronicles of the super pimp...I can't breath that's some funny stuff man
ok chapter 18 . 10/2/2016
yeah so i liked most of the story and all but all this is anymore is just some annoying harem story that naruto has zero control over you'll probably never read this seeing as its almost been 4 years since you updated but sweet lord he doesnt deserve to go by the name pein at all with the way he is all he really is, is just a lil bitch still lol
WarFlower chapter 19 . 9/15/2016
Three years and no update. I doubt this epic story will ever continue
WarFlower chapter 4 . 9/13/2016
Pleaaaase tell me he brings back Minato
Delta Sigma73 chapter 19 . 9/13/2016
Dear, Author
You have a unique way of expressing the total f***ing awsomeness of an evil Namikaze Uzumaki Naruto.
Sincerely, Delta Sigma73
dynastyhunter chapter 5 . 8/30/2016
Why is not allowed to revive more than 6 people. Nagato was able to revive hundreds of people. What kinda bullshit are you trying to feed me here
tereva.wilson chapter 5 . 6/25/2016
g
ElementalMaster16 chapter 19 . 6/11/2016
very awesome fic so far!

PLEASE UPDATE! (_)