Reviews for Raining Darkness
LuluViBritania chapter 14 . 7/7
Guren is connected to Naruto as one of his Paths she can easily find him by flying in the direction that increases her connection to him like a compass; she could also summon one of the other paths(Zabuza/Haku ask them where the others are)
HAKU IS A FUCKING BOY!

Have you even watched the bridge fight episode!?
A... Itachi does NOT suffer from depression
What the F-!? First off, zabuza would never bounce up and down and " cheer" also Itachi would f- never submit to Tobi like that. You know her actually gave assure the power to kill tobi not to mention, he hid information from and resisted Madara to the end. Nice description though.
Shadow003 chapter 3 . 4/2
nice story so far props. btw shanra tensei means almighty push :)
SkittishLupine chapter 6 . 3/24
s/7451479/1/Demons-of-Konohagakure

You want evil shizune won't find any better anywhere in a long and complete story.
silentrichy77 chapter 19 . 3/9
Plz update i love the story
petem903 chapter 3 . 1/30
please update
JasonAdd chapter 1 . 3/8/2017
g good work
Guest chapter 5 . 2/5/2017
I'm gonna have to leave and hope to never run into any more of your stories. I'm finished chapter five and I saw so many mistakes that I feel like puking. And by puking I'm not joking, one can only cringe so much until it escalates.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/5/2017
Fuck your shit. You seriously added anko into this? I'm tired of seeing the same bullshit on every naruto story I see. Get over it. Anko is practically a character overused here at fanfiction. Dumbass.
FrenZzyInFaMouS chapter 11 . 1/9/2017
y7
ThedemonlordPingu chapter 19 . 11/27/2016
it is a terrible shame that you didn't continue this story
it was a great read