Reviews for Raining Darkness
Ash chapter 19 . 10/19/2013
hey dude, can you add kurenai to the harem? i think she's the most hottest kunoichi in leaf and i ithink naruto deserves her...i donno you could make her cold and ithink her being the ice queen will help a lot, oh and if you do don't make her asuma's girl ...good chapter by the way
V chapter 19 . 10/19/2013
The Yondaime doesn't have Kyuubi's other half sealed within him... it's sealed in a scroll (which admittedly makes no fucking sense; the whole point of Jinchuuriki was that scrolls couldn't contain his power, but that is what canon says), which the Toad summons have.
someguylastnam chapter 19 . 10/19/2013
Thanks a lot for updating, I really like this story :DDD. I have been looking forward to the next installment for a long time, please update soon!
Ormurinlangi chapter 19 . 10/19/2013
The most anazing thing about this fanfic, is that it has so few reviews.
There are stories out there, not even a tenth as awsome, and incredibly written as this one, and they have thousands of reviews.
Wierd world we live in, keep up the food work man :D
narutoDkurosaki chapter 19 . 10/19/2013
Hmmm...a fast update btw I had thought that you would take a bit longer for this chapter but it was ok as for the yondaime don't make him a paths and does naruto know any space time jutsu
Guest chapter 19 . 10/19/2013
supert history
Young Napoleon22 chapter 19 . 10/19/2013
Despite not having any battle scenes this was a good chapter:) I'm really hooked on this and can't wait to see what you have planned for next chapter. BTW I wanna give you props for making Naruto realize that he can't just keep playing " bandit king" and that having the Finnegan doesn't make him automatically invincible, so good job with the character development
PlrStaley chapter 19 . 10/19/2013
Epic chapter keep it up!
Mr. What's his name chapter 19 . 10/19/2013
This story has gone from a badass & ruthless Naruto to a pussy Naruto because of all the harem stuff. You had him decide to stop with all the harem stuff and star focus on his objective but the only one who follow that is Guren. I mean immediately after he said that he flirts with Shizune. WTF?
And the idea that Ino could take over a fully transformed Jinchurriki is laughable and so stupid that it's borderland offensive to strong characters. This story seems to head in a smut fan service direction.
goddragonking chapter 19 . 10/18/2013
great ch and hope for more updates soon
Impstar chapter 19 . 10/18/2013
FINALLY! No offense meant, but I was getting really sick of your Naruto's harem antics. This is why I don't like harem fics; they degenerate into the last chapter (most of the chapter was pretty bad): harem politics, harem sex, new additions to the harem, etc. etc.

I hope to see a more assertive Naruto that doesn't get bossed around by his harem like the one in this chapter more in the future.
GoldenDragon14 chapter 18 . 10/15/2013
Nice chapter, though it was lacking in events. I got nothing to comment on, just glad you're updating again.
Belanore chapter 18 . 10/15/2013
Again, again, again ! I love this story, I discovered it today and already read it in entire. Continue on this path, Sadly, the time between postings is too long.
Guest chapter 11 . 10/12/2013
Ohhhhh my god! Ive never heard anyone use asshat in before. You are now my favorite author. Besides te fact rhis story is one helluva kickass
ViolentHarmony chapter 17 . 10/8/2013
3 years.
3 years; that I've followed this story.
3 years, since I read my very first story on this website, with the very first chapter of this.
You've changed the story with time, and still I find myself reading this story again and again.
Fuck yeah, nigga. Keep it updating.
You inspired my first story, Changed Paths...even if it was a sub-moderately reviewed piece of shit, in retrospect.
Thank you, dawg.