Reviews for Raining Darkness
SuperSaiyanRose Connor chapter 19 . 11/17/2013
I want Ino to be killed off more than ever
SmokenShadows48 chapter 19 . 11/15/2013
have ino join naruto (even if its a short while) and have him ROCK HER WORLD ... or atleast let him give her a quicky and PLEASE DON'T KILL INO ... she's hot
Mr.Smiey chapter 18 . 11/5/2013
Though I am saddened by Hidan and Sasori's death, my faves, please continue, also I don't really know what to think about Shizune being good all along, i liked her when she's evil.
BladeofHell56 chapter 10 . 10/31/2013
uuumm dude, you know ameyuri's a chick right?
Aurora the Kyuubi Kid chapter 14 . 10/25/2013
LOL the lemon came right when I started eating a burger... Nice chapter.
Generation Zero chapter 19 . 10/20/2013
nice chapter
Guest chapter 19 . 10/20/2013
yo, dalumbrhack here.
This has been pretty constant in my head for a while *turns up volume* DEVA MINATO DE-VA MI-NA-TO DE-VA MI-NA-TO DE-VA MI-NA-TO *turns down volume* I would be over the moon and eternally greatful if you made it happen. Mostly because in a fight it would be BAD ASS as in Naruto's arrival at the invasion of pein, Goku going super sayin for the first time Natsu getting 'all fired up' and Luffy beating down Arlong. This is what Minato could be if he smelled like old spice... sorry.. Or you made him Deva
bakapervert chapter 19 . 10/20/2013
Thanks for the update.
Ame no Kagaseo chapter 19 . 10/20/2013
Blah! Orochimaru can NEVER take over Itachi's body! Nevaaar!
SSJ3 Kyuubi Gohan chapter 19 . 10/19/2013
It might be minor but I'm glad he is blonde again, gives 'Pein' more of a naruto-esque feel.
roboguy45 chapter 19 . 10/19/2013
LOL it won't end until he is dead, and when he dies all of his kids will do what the first sage's kids did. Fight and kill one another until they have a Senju clan and Uchiha clan type thing going on.
Nightwish chapter 19 . 10/19/2013
Had fun reading it, good job!
harlequin320 chapter 19 . 10/19/2013
Alright, so things are getting serious again, Naruto is finally making a move, looking forward to more, update soon
White fox16 chapter 19 . 10/19/2013
Nice new chapter whhat will happen next. Will ino find out naruto's relation to madara?
dbtiger63 chapter 19 . 10/19/2013
He needs to step up and tell the women how they should act if they want to be with him. Stop the dumb sh t! This bickering is below their rank and power levels. Women can be catty, it's true but d mn, this is distracting them from doing anything. For several chapters now the main theme with Naruto is the ladies and the incessant arguing, he needs to grow a pair. If they want to be with him, they will do what he says, otherwise bye bye. Madara knows what he wants, who to use to obtain and quick to replace someone if they don't work. His goal never slips and Naruto needs the same single mindedness: gain power, skill and allies to destroy Madara! My question is, then what? He's alienated the rest of the Elemental nations except for his own and with his own village they are a HUGE target for all of his enemies. It almost seems as if the needs someone to tell him what to do now which is the role Kurama has taken.

DB