Reviews for Raining Darkness
kotkas25 chapter 18 . 9/19/2013
Thanks for the fast update,great chapter.
Arkisenn chapter 2 . 9/18/2013
Oh my god, that was painfully clichéd. Like horribly clichéd.

Naruto: Hey Kyuubi can you train me?

Kyuubi: F*** no!...But I do have this wonderful treasure trove of crap I gathered from stupid ninja. I mean, I have no use for it and could never even hope to use it, but I saved it anyway because...I don't know...I suppose I was really, REALLY high at the time. So yeah, have fun with that.

Naruto: K, thanks, bye!

Please god, fix that. That is like one of the laziest ways of super powering Naruto. It's so bad that it tells me to skip the next 3-5 chapters because it will be riddled with overused BS. I started reading this story because it sounded interesting and original (ignoring the harem pairing. Nothing new there), but so far it is anything but original.
Codename-ShadowFox chapter 18 . 9/18/2013
Amazing story so far, keep up the good work!
phoenix3488 chapter 18 . 9/18/2013
Pretty interesting chapter. But I got one question that made me almost stop reading this chapter. Why is that Naruto didn't use his human path to read shizune and konan's mind? That is one of his abilities and it is pretty obvious someone that ha been betrayed once, would do everything in his power to stop it from happening again. At least if you had added an explanation as to why he couldn't read their mind, I would have accepted it.
Awaiting your reply on this.
narutoDkurosaki chapter 18 . 9/18/2013
Another early update...nice and this whole chapter was like a big soap opera
Gold Testament chapter 18 . 9/18/2013
Okay if I remember right Haku was the first in the group, but wasn't Konan his first? ;)
NeoNazo356 chapter 18 . 9/18/2013
I'm perfectly fine with Filler, due to the excellence of the quality. Character building is one of the most important things in a fanfic that few authors really take the time to work on, so don't think chapters like this are unappreciated. All in all, an excellent chapter as always, and can't wait to read more.
God-ShadowEx100 chapter 4 . 9/18/2013
i grow so tired of seeing pathetic authors bitch about using the Paths of pain technique.

Naruto a god damn fucking Ninja be realistic you pathetic little bitch, Real Ninja/Assassins kill in cold blood and don't give a fuck about who they hurt or how they get the god damn job done.

pathetic authors like you gay ass who cry and bitch about using dead people as tools for one's own goals sicken me, real Ninja/Assassins don't give a fuck, get with the program child, on a side note you have been reported because you a pathetic cock sucking Sas-Gay Fag-Chiha loving little bitch who needs put in his place beneath my size 13 boot.
Generation Zero chapter 18 . 9/18/2013
Interesting
Destrark chapter 18 . 9/18/2013
so the sappy harem stuff is over? we can go back to the actual story? finally...
roboguy45 chapter 18 . 9/18/2013
One more chick after those two and Naruto is putting out some kinda scent LOL that just drives the ladies wild.
Volos chapter 18 . 9/18/2013
Not a bad chapter but I hated how naruto was so weak when shizune and konan started to talk sexy and show off their body. Naruto is one of the strongest ninja in the story write now and he breaks down from seduction? I cant buy it. And with that he forgave them way to easy. So if another girl betrayed him all they had to do was show him their boobs and naruto would be fine.
Z-Breezy chapter 18 . 9/18/2013
I like Sasuke,yeah some of the things he could have done better,like not fall for Itachi's plot however I understand him his whole clan was murdered and he watched his big brother a person he loved very much killed their glad he's on the team,I look forward to seeing what they accomplish.
kevinplr2h chapter 18 . 9/18/2013
Amazing chapter keep it up!
PlrStaley chapter 18 . 9/18/2013
Epic chapter keep it up!
970 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »