Reviews for Raining Darkness
Young Napoleon22 chapter 18 . 9/19/2013
Another stunning chapter XD I look forward to your next one
harlequin320 chapter 18 . 9/19/2013
excellent chapter, I think it was Mei that said it best, Naruto is more their toy than they are his, they just all like having Naruto dominating them, Shizune was hilarious in this chapter, she sooo wants to live out her brother-complex fetish, lol, it was hilarious, and just before that there was the drama with Konan, she is in the doghouse right now, I'm interested in how she will get in everyone's good graces, there is a chance for hilarity there, then there is Yugito, who is still in denile, love it, keep up the good work, update soon
david.teague.3950 chapter 1 . 9/19/2013
You know you should have had Naruto sneak into the Library and take some scrolls maybe he could have found a way to manipulate his chakra his mother was able to turn her chakra into chains I think that was Yin Release or is that Yang release? He learns to do that his enemies will tremble. Oh so much more when it becomes known just who they've all been fucking with make it even crazier when it comes from Minato and Kushina.
CuriousGuest chapter 18 . 9/19/2013
Why didn't Naruto use his human path to check if they were telling the truth?
SSJ3 Kyuubi Gohan chapter 18 . 9/19/2013
That was pretty cool actually in some strange... sexual way
xXeFkaXx chapter 18 . 9/19/2013
Well to me this chapter didn't feel like a filler at all mainly because I enjoy character development much more than long drawn out fight scenes (for me reading a fight scene is like watching fireworks while covering your eyes) although the fighting scene you wrote that happened in Valley of the End was really awesome.

Anyway Mei's comment of Naruto being a plaything of the women instead of the other way around is so true and I still don't really trust Shizune even after being so forward.

All in all an awesome chapter, the fact that it got updated fast again is a nice added bonus.
kotkas25 chapter 18 . 9/19/2013
Thanks for the fast update,great chapter.
Arkisenn chapter 2 . 9/18/2013
Oh my god, that was painfully clichéd. Like horribly clichéd.

Naruto: Hey Kyuubi can you train me?

Kyuubi: F*** no!...But I do have this wonderful treasure trove of crap I gathered from stupid ninja. I mean, I have no use for it and could never even hope to use it, but I saved it anyway because...I don't know...I suppose I was really, REALLY high at the time. So yeah, have fun with that.

Naruto: K, thanks, bye!

Please god, fix that. That is like one of the laziest ways of super powering Naruto. It's so bad that it tells me to skip the next 3-5 chapters because it will be riddled with overused BS. I started reading this story because it sounded interesting and original (ignoring the harem pairing. Nothing new there), but so far it is anything but original.
Codename-ShadowFox chapter 18 . 9/18/2013
Amazing story so far, keep up the good work!
phoenix3488 chapter 18 . 9/18/2013
Pretty interesting chapter. But I got one question that made me almost stop reading this chapter. Why is that Naruto didn't use his human path to read shizune and konan's mind? That is one of his abilities and it is pretty obvious someone that ha been betrayed once, would do everything in his power to stop it from happening again. At least if you had added an explanation as to why he couldn't read their mind, I would have accepted it.
Awaiting your reply on this.
narutoDkurosaki chapter 18 . 9/18/2013
Another early update...nice and this whole chapter was like a big soap opera
Gold Testament chapter 18 . 9/18/2013
Okay if I remember right Haku was the first in the group, but wasn't Konan his first? ;)
NeoNazo356 chapter 18 . 9/18/2013
I'm perfectly fine with Filler, due to the excellence of the quality. Character building is one of the most important things in a fanfic that few authors really take the time to work on, so don't think chapters like this are unappreciated. All in all, an excellent chapter as always, and can't wait to read more.
God-ShadowEx100 chapter 4 . 9/18/2013
i grow so tired of seeing pathetic authors bitch about using the Paths of pain technique.

Naruto a god damn fucking Ninja be realistic you pathetic little bitch, Real Ninja/Assassins kill in cold blood and don't give a fuck about who they hurt or how they get the god damn job done.

pathetic authors like you gay ass who cry and bitch about using dead people as tools for one's own goals sicken me, real Ninja/Assassins don't give a fuck, get with the program child, on a side note you have been reported because you a pathetic cock sucking Sas-Gay Fag-Chiha loving little bitch who needs put in his place beneath my size 13 boot.
Generation Zero chapter 18 . 9/18/2013