Reviews for Raining Darkness
wazousky chapter 18 . 6/1/2016
To wazousky here.

Dude, I don't noe if this is a rant n flame but if it us then dis is my first n hopefully my last. Before u read, plz forget about u mixing use of "you" and "him". I sometimes told it from a third person n 2nd person view

Picture this : u r a guy and have about 3 girlfriends plus, and you're currently moving out with a specific one. The other girls understands the relationship. U run a company n have body guards with u always.

So He likes her n she likes him back. Then have fun times. And then the girl then leads you to some alley and u realise it was all a trap to lure u into. She has someone managing her. And her manager says he wants to absolve ur company into his so that u will be a figure head n will work under him.

U decline and then a fight breaks out. U manage to escape thanks to ur body guards. Any person will feel betrayed then. Den later this girl comes back with a story that she loves u n wanted to work with u in her managers company that's y she did that. N now she wants to join ur company so she asks for forgiveness.

I'm 96% sure any sane man would have killed her coz her betrayal almost cost u ur life. Another instance is any normal would have rejected her n probably told her not to show her fave again.

So say u r the oddity n accept her into ur organisation. Already though u r low on trust. Believe me no body forgets the girl he likes or loves hu tried to use him for ur profits or benefits or wealth. So my question is this. Would u then accept her so easily into ur life, I'm not talking about ur company's life, talking abt urs, n go as far as considering dating her again even if she begs u.

No matter the story she says u r definitely not going to trust her again. Coz u were giving her ur heart n she snatched it n gave it to her manager. U don't even noe if it is a new plot to ensnare u n ur company again.

Now try n fit it in narutos scenario dat u created in this chapter. It's somewhat similar. So I really think it was pretty much down handled by ur main protagonist; naruto. He basically let konan into his little organisation n practically into his life back with that promise of she has to prove herself. It looks like he doesn't care if he gets betrayed again. But I doubt that's what u wanted us to get.

She even went as far as demanding answers from him n naruto jx shrugged them off as not her concern. Den she tried man raping him n he even seemed week to fight back. I believe here narutos masculinity was questioned n he seemed to fail.

Konan jx came back as a somewhat prodigal daughter n already she wanted to take charge of things coz she thinks she's the alpha bitch. It doesn't matter what she went though as a child but her behaviour then n there demanded discipline n she got away with rather a compromise of good behaviour. I liked how naruto requested her to stop using her name since she lost that right but she still did n naruto did nothing about it.

I really think konan got away with a lot here. Looking at it from the different perspective she got what she wanted n even more bonuses.

Of course this is ur story n I got no sat in how u draft ur chapters n develop ur plot but as a loyal fan I implore u to reread that scene with an open mind n not the plot focused mind. Better yet. Let 3 different people read only, only that scene n let them tell u how they felt about it if they were in narutos shoes. Obviously give them a run down version of naruto n konans situation to that point. I advise face to face so that they can express themselves well n also they don't need to be authors of fanfiction or real authors of any kind. Jx people who understand anime and real life small.

Anyways. Besides all that really loving ur story. Der r so many twists like shizune an akatsuki spy, sasuke joining naruto n so many more. Keep up the good work dude. Ur first story I've read so far n I'm liking it very much. This is my second time actually n if I've not favourited n followed it yet den I'll do so after reading. Love it n plz keep the updates coming.

Wazousky out.
guest chapter 2 . 4/20/2016
Kill yourself, virgin.
Noname chapter 9 . 4/13/2016
Im too lazy to login so wateva

but for real this is a great fanfic, i mean i dont reveiw and when i do i dont spell check or edit it so suck it. But reallly you deserve some creditfor this shit.

Oh well
JA NE
my 2 guys chapter 2 . 3/24/2016
that was good keep the chapters coming
my 2 guys chapter 1 . 3/24/2016
that was good keep the chapters coming
Stratos263 chapter 19 . 3/22/2016
Dam every thing is going nuts
Stratos263 chapter 18 . 3/22/2016
Dam he is a lucky bastard
Stratos263 chapter 17 . 3/22/2016
Shit good luck itachi
Stratos263 chapter 16 . 3/22/2016
Dam never expect shizune of all people
Stratos263 chapter 15 . 3/22/2016
At least naruto's group is all together
Stratos263 chapter 14 . 3/22/2016
Dam madara is losing it
Guest chapter 1 . 3/22/2016
1000 review
Stratos263 chapter 11 . 3/22/2016
Holy shit that was unexpected
1,025 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »