Reviews for Raining Darkness
sly kitsune9 chapter 3 . 12/21/2014
shinra tensei- almighty push: a gravity jutsu used by Pein to push his enemy/enemies away from him
Guest chapter 4 . 12/20/2014
I hope you know Haku is a guy.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/20/2014
It's great how that one formality naruto says at the end of kyuubi's name can make me despise the entire story
Evilrock chapter 19 . 12/18/2014
Bitch when is the next chapter and when is naruto going to get the sharingan
diegokpo30 chapter 19 . 12/14/2014
Por favor ya paso mucho tiempo, por favor actualiza
Guest chapter 1 . 12/5/2014
Kyuubi just pissed me the f*ck off so I couldn't get past the first chapter
XMisterdarkX chapter 19 . 11/1/2014
me gusta la historia contiualo
Guest chapter 4 . 10/19/2014
haku is a guy, but otherwise it's pretty good
Guest chapter 18 . 10/12/2014
Dude update I wanna read some fighting
hellspam chapter 9 . 9/18/2014
What the fucks is with kisame and the crashing waves thing I laughed my ass off omg I want this to be canon just for the crashing waves lol
Friendo chapter 6 . 9/4/2014
Speak for someone to rewrite something because of don't even write,go away and read something else
DraxAQN chapter 14 . 8/26/2014
Does anybody know when 'Chronicles of A Super Pimp' come out.
Guest chapter 6 . 8/12/2014
Awesome story.

But serioulsy this harem shit is fucking with the story. I mean two girls is okay, heck even four. But this mother fucking large harem fucks the your fanfic real bad. I mean really "a prince needs a princess" what the hell.

I don't mean to offend you or anything but rewrite this without that shitty harem. If you can't then make it a yaoi.

Love,
Your soon to be author
TheThoughtless chapter 19 . 7/20/2014
Honestly I jusst read through your entire story in one day and I like it though I can't wait for more action. I really am not a fan of how little screen time naruto gets in some chapters and with ino and madara I really am just waiting for either her eventual escape to join naruto or naruto having to fight madara and into leaving with him.
x99 chapter 19 . 7/9/2014