Reviews for Raining Darkness
Guest chapter 4 . 10/19/2014
haku is a guy, but otherwise it's pretty good
Guest chapter 18 . 10/12/2014
Dude update I wanna read some fighting
hellspam chapter 9 . 9/18/2014
What the fucks is with kisame and the crashing waves thing I laughed my ass off omg I want this to be canon just for the crashing waves lol
Friendo chapter 6 . 9/4/2014
Speak for someone to rewrite something because of don't even write,go away and read something else
DraxAQN chapter 14 . 8/26/2014
Does anybody know when 'Chronicles of A Super Pimp' come out.
Guest chapter 6 . 8/12/2014
Awesome story.

But serioulsy this harem shit is fucking with the story. I mean two girls is okay, heck even four. But this mother fucking large harem fucks the your fanfic real bad. I mean really "a prince needs a princess" what the hell.

I don't mean to offend you or anything but rewrite this without that shitty harem. If you can't then make it a yaoi.

Your soon to be author
TheThoughtless chapter 19 . 7/20/2014
Honestly I jusst read through your entire story in one day and I like it though I can't wait for more action. I really am not a fan of how little screen time naruto gets in some chapters and with ino and madara I really am just waiting for either her eventual escape to join naruto or naruto having to fight madara and into leaving with him.
x99 chapter 19 . 7/9/2014
Really great story
jobrien8 chapter 19 . 7/3/2014
this story needs to be updated
the 13th anon chapter 11 . 6/14/2014
There is only one word some all of that up: Damn. Kimimaru betrayed naruto, konan betrayed naruto, and deidara betrays madara. Not only that but one huge cluster fuck of an awesome battle, just Damn.
Deathconsumer14 chapter 7 . 6/11/2014
New chapter plz
Angelico Daemonis chapter 5 . 5/22/2014
Whens the lemon
Neosfotty chapter 19 . 4/10/2014
I really enjoy this story especially the 'harem' scenes they are so much fun to read. Can't wait for chapter 20
974 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »