Reviews for Raining Darkness
Guest chapter 6 . 7/30/2015
Unless you didn't notice ,Haku is a guy
Guest chapter 19 . 6/2/2015
Anymore chapters coming?
Allhailthesith chapter 1 . 5/29/2015
The fuck just happened with anko?! HOW THE FUCK IS SAKURA AN EYE FUCKING WITNESS!
Guest chapter 7 . 5/17/2015
It was less konan being overpowered, than naruto being a completw idiot with his attack. He used 2 rinnegan techniques, btw shinra tensei is almighty push, its supposed to send a wave of force at the target, a wind dragon, and raswnshudikens. He barely used any justsu! At all! And where the fuck did konan get all that paper! She doesent make it with her chakra, she pushes her chakra into it and manipulates it
eimajssof chapter 19 . 5/14/2015
Awww I really liked this.
RedNullReaper chapter 19 . 5/3/2015
Dude shit just got REAL keep going did u die? R u still here with us more chappies plz. PS I like this story line keep up the great work if or still alive bro/sis!
Averell Torrent chapter 19 . 4/22/2015
I must say i am slightly disapointed. It has been a good read so far and, to give my favorite quote on the matter of reading, it eased my boredom for quite some time. But now, it has not been continued for another large period of time. It will sit in my alerts section incase progress is ever made, but until that day, I will continue to be slightly disapointed. So, for now, i bid you farewell and good luck. Its the least i can do for those who ease my boredom.
Guest chapter 19 . 3/17/2015
I've read this book five times through and it is still amazing every time.
Guest chapter 19 . 3/17/2015
Ive read this book five times through and it is still amazing every time.
Guest chapter 2 . 3/17/2015
Thought about it but never posted it, but why does he burn all the stuff in the cave instead of putting it in a storage scroll?
DraxAQN chapter 19 . 3/14/2015
Great job. Can't wait for the next chapter.
AkRuiner chapter 19 . 1/31/2015
You still alive dude? I'm really liking the story and your writing style. I hope to see an update at some point.

peace
mistery chapter 19 . 1/28/2015
Oi update update sheesh
anymous chapter 1 . 1/9/2015
This is my favorite fabric please update soon.
Anymous chapter 19 . 12/30/2014
Awesome! Please more chapters.
1,013 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »