Reviews for Raining Darkness
voidblade6 chapter 8 . 4/9/2014
The only reason Im still reading your story is because of the author notes you sprinkle throughout the story. They tend to be funnier and more entertaining that said story.;p
Rat-Man chapter 19 . 4/3/2014
Best Rinnegan Naruto fic I have come across. Lots of action and humor! I did like your rap for Killer Bee and I look forward to what you'll write next. Well done! My only complaint is that I initially disliked how quickly Pein revealed himself to be Naruto and stopped being Pein...but, hey, it's your decision and the story still rocks.
Samnamikaze23 chapter 19 . 3/20/2014
Awesome! Definitely wanna see a yondaime deva Path!
Sola Caelesti chapter 19 . 3/11/2014
Damn, you just portrayed how ninjas can never be trusted at all, in this story. Why do I get the feeling that Kisame is gonna betray the Akatsuki though?
Sola Caelesti chapter 11 . 3/11/2014
Finally, something else other than Chibaku Tensei and Shinra Tensei. Good job on the chapter.
Sola Caelesti chapter 7 . 3/11/2014
Umm... dude, where the hell are the other abilities of the Rinnegan? I mean, Shinra Tensei ain't the only jutsu that the Rinnegan grants (Bansho Tennin, Chakra absorption, Human path, Asura, Animal path, etc.) and you keep spamming that one move. You need more Rinnegan jutsu for Naruto other than that I think the story is pretty great.
shouldibedoingthis chapter 4 . 3/7/2014
you do know haku is a dude right unless he's a girl in this fic if thats the case then you didn't make that clear either way great chapter :)
CelticMonk chapter 2 . 3/6/2014
I'm confused, does akatski currently exist? Did itachi and kisame attempt to take him during the tsunade retrieval ark?
Guest chapter 19 . 2/16/2014
great story so far hope u update soon
Netherius99 chapter 4 . 2/10/2014
My god, 4th chapter and this story is already ruined. I am sorry but you just made Naruto a weak pussy in the mental state by using that idea for the paths and making him think about honoruble dead must not be ressurected. Thats just bull. He's a total wuss. Still I like how he is pein and has all this power but, I just can't carry on reading if Naruto's mental state is like that. Bye.
FallenLucifersAngel chapter 3 . 2/4/2014
Shinra Tensei means Almighty Push...
Anonymous chapter 19 . 2/1/2014
Sorry i forgot that i was reding
anonimo chapter 19 . 2/1/2014
Por favor sigue ;w; tu fanfic va super genial :D
Lu Bane Na chapter 17 . 1/26/2014
So much betrayal. It's like Game of Thrones here.
Lu Bane Na chapter 16 . 1/26/2014
I think the term for Shizune is triple agent.
974 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »