Reviews for Raining Darkness
Guest chapter 5 . 12/29/2010
put hinata in the harem.
Perverted Demon chapter 5 . 12/29/2010
Curious... is naruto "pein" going to revive a dead person the same way the manga/anime pein did? with rinnegan eyes and dye their heir his color, or no?
bakapervert chapter 5 . 12/28/2010
Good story. Though you use -sama too easy. I don't think that Itachi will call Madara with -sama. The same with Kisame calling Itachi -sama. And are you gonna recruit Fuu? Please update soon.
Dark Insomniacs chapter 5 . 12/28/2010
Interesting story can't wait for more.
Sephiroth owns u all chapter 5 . 12/28/2010
Awesome Story Please Continue
Sephiroth owns u all chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
Awesome Story Please Continue
Valter Grimhart chapter 5 . 12/27/2010
Ahh,a rinnegan wielding naruto,characters with some actual character(konan),and an asshole kyuubi. I like this,I like it a lot. Especially Konan,she's funny as hell in this one. Can't really think of anything to give you a bullocking over either,seem to have covered your bases pretty well.

That said,Im gonna just chill and if I see anythin blaring I'll point it out,otherwise I'm gonna utilize an important ability all readers need to possess when an author is doin his job right,the ability to shut the fuck up and enjoy the damned on an excellent one! Ah right,one thing I am curious about,is Tayuya gonna get a second the anime/mange she seemed pretty pimpin but she didn't get much of a chance to considered she would be useful to Pein/Naruto as a Genjutsu specialist where Zabuza is a ken/ninjutsu saavy and Haku has medical knowledge. Plus...I think if she an Haku bumped heads for Peins attention hilarity would ensue,without a doubt. But I digress,your story,your rules. Lookin forward to what you'll do with it.
Doom Marine 54 chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
So you just going to make Naruto a clone of Pein? :Yawm:
nxkris chapter 5 . 12/27/2010
great story, i love that naruto is now pein and that he is on his own rather than with the akatsuki or konoha, i hope that after a year or two traveling around sasuke (maybe with help of anko) escapes konoha and joins up with pein (having figured out its naruto from the rinnegan). update soon.
Innraged Oracle chapter 5 . 12/27/2010
Love this chapter. I like how you made Naruto a superpower right away, A lot of people make naruto weak, I mean come on you give him the Fox, and the Rinnagin and he still has problems fighting against people like sasuke or asuma. i think you did a really good job. You should make this a Naruto x Konan fic that would be great. Keep updating.
Demon Wolf chapter 4 . 12/27/2010
I like that you brought back Haku and Zabuza! Who else is he going to bring back? Love the story!
Zobu233 chapter 3 . 12/27/2010
I have to admit Naruto is fucking badass in your story. Good work keep it up!
Shadow Ninja chapter 2 . 12/27/2010
Your not going to make Danzo super evil and plotting to take over the world are you? I read the manga including the part where he dies and I think at heart he is a good guy just a little aggressive in how he gets things good story.
Pein-Fan chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
I like it. I haven't read a good Pein-Naruto story in a long time keep it up.
Killjoy3000 chapter 1 . 12/27/2010