Reviews for Raining Darkness
Raven Marcus chapter 3 . 12/17/2010
Cool!
Umbra8191 chapter 3 . 12/17/2010
great chapter i can't wait for the next update.
Umbra8191 chapter 2 . 12/17/2010
great chapter i can't wait for the next update.
DoomMarine58 chapter 3 . 12/16/2010
So you basically just turned Naruto into a clone of Pein, with n personality whatsoever, how lame.
Trey of the rebellion chapter 3 . 12/16/2010
very dark yet very awesome
Ppsh chapter 3 . 12/16/2010
Hm.. pretty interesting so far.

I will correct you on two points

1) Hiraishin is the Japanese name for the Flying Thunder God technique,

2) Flying Thunder God technique is NOT a bloodline. It's a fuinjutsu technique. It requires seals and the kunai on them to be thrown. That said you could always have Naruto learn it & adapt it so it no longer requires the kunai.

Personally I could do without the pairings, they don't bother me too much but always seem to wind up with the main character becoming weighed down by the values of his partners, which is a bit annoying.

Added to favorites & alerts.
Kyoki no Kage chapter 3 . 12/16/2010
wow... dragon came to life and sasukes looking for naruto...this... is and epic story... keep it up!...
Wyrtha chapter 3 . 12/16/2010
Interesting story so far ... I just hope if Naruto does truly go to the dark skid that he doesn't go off and spare people left and right.
davethedark chapter 3 . 12/16/2010
update soon
Kurogane7 chapter 3 . 12/16/2010
Shinra Tensei's name in English is known as "Almighty Push", but in Japanese, it is short for "All Creation".

And Hiraishin means "Flying Thunder God".
TheJude117 chapter 3 . 12/16/2010
i cant wait for the next chapter great story by the way!
Reino chapter 3 . 12/16/2010
great chapter !

I cant wait to see Naruto showing his power to the world!
Irishfighter chapter 3 . 12/16/2010
Great chapter
Jicea chapter 3 . 12/16/2010
Wow this is a pretty good story and I cant wait for the update. Anyways I like but Naruto becoming a psychotic destruction lover isnt very appealing. However this is your story and Ill just read and find out you have all this planned out.
Rd chapter 3 . 12/16/2010
I think it would be cool if naruto become nidaime rikudo sannin, or maybe nidaime kiroii senkou, and if he got juubi undercontrol, then it's your choice in the end, will he become savior, or destroyer...

Hmmm, so will you give naruto six path..,

Ps. Fuck with that pink haired bitch traitor..

And i like if sasuke refer naruto as friend,.

Will ya give us the list of the harem,? (hope there is hinata in your list).
971 | « Prev Page 1 .. 53 60 61 62 63 64 .. Last Next »