Reviews for Raining Darkness
Shadow Ninja chapter 2 . 12/27/2010
Your not going to make Danzo super evil and plotting to take over the world are you? I read the manga including the part where he dies and I think at heart he is a good guy just a little aggressive in how he gets things good story.
Pein-Fan chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
I like it. I haven't read a good Pein-Naruto story in a long time keep it up.
Killjoy3000 chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
awsome man
ArmouredxSaint chapter 5 . 12/26/2010
I would like to add my own two cents to your comment at the end. Nagato was ridiculously powerful for being a normal human with just the Rinnegan. Dispite that he had no training besides Jiraiya. Naruto was decently trained, has Kyuubi and he has Rinnegan. So really nothing is to far fetched really... The Rinnegan would probably teach its user how to use itself because cannon Pein used them on accident lol. The Sage of Six Paths was a single man also... I don't believe he had the 6 extra bodies for a single reason... He had the power to handle all the strength the Rinnegan granted its user. Reguardless of the fact Nagato was a Uzumaki your idea would make Naruto that much closer to actually being the Sage of Six Paths. Well I wrote my review. Great job so far.

Update again soon, I'm very interested in how your going to continue this.
Rd chapter 5 . 12/26/2010
Hehe

so for now its anko, konan and shizune hmm...,

nice joke there,, madara is fuckin guy?,, hehehe... I think it fits him,

so who is the next path?

Btw Nice chapter..

Ja..
No- I'm not on facebook chapter 5 . 12/26/2010
Great story, keep it up!
Guest chapter 5 . 12/26/2010
Good chapter. I liked the battle and Madara's change in plans. I am sad to learn the original Pein isn't involved in this story as a show down between Rinnegan users would have been epic.

I look forward to the next chapter and seeing what Naruto does next.
dbtiger63 chapter 5 . 12/26/2010
Wonder if Naruto will add more paths or save them for dying comrades?

Different Naruto story that is very entertaining and powerful Naruto stories that have direction are fun to read.

Thanks

DB
Volos chapter 5 . 12/26/2010
Nice chapter. I have a feeling Kisame and Konan are going to betray akatsuki. Kisame because of zabuza cause they're best friends. And Konan cause she'll get the hots for naruto when they meet. So Anko finally made her decision on ditching Konoha. Wow never read a fic where shizune is evil or a spy. Thats crazy. Wonder whats going to happen to her.
Joseph-Alexander chapter 5 . 12/26/2010
Awsome you updated now just have to wait until konoha burns
welcome.to.nightmare chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
ok its good but there are one are two mistakes first is the orange hair nagatos was red while the body of yahick was orage

seconded is a segestion you said earlyer thathe scn only bring back like 6 or 7 people so are you trying to make them his paths if so will zabuza and haku have one of there powers like demon,asure,animal and soforth ?
roshane chapter 5 . 12/26/2010
this chapter was badass,i love the fact that itachi and that fish face kisame got their ass kicked lol and now that naruto has his bloodline seal he should be more awesome that ever...i have been thinking now that naruto can weave chakra should it not be possible to mokuton jutsus? i mean its the mix of water/earth to form mokuton and with the rinnegans ability to use all elements it should be easy for him...but what ever your the boss and you rock lol
Nam42 chapter 5 . 12/26/2010
it getting intersting now wonder what will happen next so is this a harem can,t believe shizune is a bad guy
The Crimson Apocrypher chapter 5 . 12/26/2010
Okay, so I've gotta ask...

Where'd you get the inspiration for the line: "Pain is inevitable but suffering is optional"?

Great story you've got here, I honestly can't wait to see how you go with this story.
Jicea chapter 5 . 12/26/2010
Great chapter and I agree whole heartedly with the concept of a godly Naruto with everything he has. Also I cant wait to see how much more powerful he is with the seal, and I cant wait for Anko, Ayame, and the other potential love interests come into play. Anyways great story and I cant wait for the update.
1,013 | « Prev Page 1 .. 53 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 .. Last Next »