Reviews for Raining Darkness
Nagato Uzumaki64 chapter 6 . 12/29/2010
If you do pyt hinata in maybe evil perverted hinata?
Roxas321 chapter 6 . 12/29/2010
There's some minor grammar error like when Zabuza said Naruto was a pimp. 'Was' should be 'Is' since Naruto currently was a pimp with a not-so-a-pimp attitude, but a pimp in doings with girls. (Naruto slept with Koyuki is the proof)

Great story and keep update it!
Lednacek chapter 6 . 12/29/2010
why are you apologizing for writing your story your way. i think that sakura is the second most useless kunoichi of konoha. right after hinata. no amount of training can change the character of person. and those two are terrible.

nice take over. but you should have made some of the nins in oto revolt and make naruto kill them in some gruesome matter. there are always troublemakers and best to kill them of at start.
Flameus chapter 6 . 12/29/2010
a few questions

1. Is Naruto going to name his group and if so what is it going to be called.

2. How many girls is he going to have.

3. Are you going to add OCS to the group.
Jicea chapter 6 . 12/29/2010
That was SO badass he just walked in and took over a country. I must say this is my favorite Naruto because he wants destruction but he isnt a raging psychopath while doing it. And the Harem is hilarious and great of course and I cant wait for Konan's fight and for her to fall for the Rinnegan god. Anyways great chapter and cant wait for the update.
Gold Testament chapter 6 . 12/29/2010
amazing story i love the fact that it seems koyuki raped naruto how many more women it that god going to get
Guest chapter 5 . 12/29/2010
put hinata in the harem.
Perverted Demon chapter 5 . 12/29/2010
Curious... is naruto "pein" going to revive a dead person the same way the manga/anime pein did? with rinnegan eyes and dye their heir his color, or no?
bakapervert chapter 5 . 12/28/2010
Good story. Though you use -sama too easy. I don't think that Itachi will call Madara with -sama. The same with Kisame calling Itachi -sama. And are you gonna recruit Fuu? Please update soon.
Dark Insomniacs chapter 5 . 12/28/2010
Interesting story can't wait for more.
Sephiroth owns u all chapter 5 . 12/28/2010
Awesome Story Please Continue
Sephiroth owns u all chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
Awesome Story Please Continue
Valter Grimhart chapter 5 . 12/27/2010
Ahh,a rinnegan wielding naruto,characters with some actual character(konan),and an asshole kyuubi. I like this,I like it a lot. Especially Konan,she's funny as hell in this one. Can't really think of anything to give you a bullocking over either,seem to have covered your bases pretty well.

That said,Im gonna just chill and if I see anythin blaring I'll point it out,otherwise I'm gonna utilize an important ability all readers need to possess when an author is doin his job right,the ability to shut the fuck up and enjoy the damned on an excellent one! Ah right,one thing I am curious about,is Tayuya gonna get a second the anime/mange she seemed pretty pimpin but she didn't get much of a chance to considered she would be useful to Pein/Naruto as a Genjutsu specialist where Zabuza is a ken/ninjutsu saavy and Haku has medical knowledge. Plus...I think if she an Haku bumped heads for Peins attention hilarity would ensue,without a doubt. But I digress,your story,your rules. Lookin forward to what you'll do with it.
Doom Marine 54 chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
So you just going to make Naruto a clone of Pein? :Yawm:
nxkris chapter 5 . 12/27/2010
great story, i love that naruto is now pein and that he is on his own rather than with the akatsuki or konoha, i hope that after a year or two traveling around sasuke (maybe with help of anko) escapes konoha and joins up with pein (having figured out its naruto from the rinnegan). update soon.
1,031 | « Prev Page 1 .. 53 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 .. Last Next »