Reviews for The Ninth Silence
Morpheus chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
I read this years ago, and somehow, it came back to my mind (guess that's a plus for the story, not many can do that) and so I dug it out and read it again. What can I say, it is still as great as it was the first time I read it. Love it.
emptyspace2015 chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
Wow Dark...but well written
Simsie92 chapter 1 . 11/4/2008
I read it over and over again. Its so sad but I love it! Please continue this, I beg you please. Poor Cid. I cried rivers reading this. Well not rivers but alot.
Pied Flycatcher chapter 1 . 1/13/2008
Wow, that certainly was very dark. Not usually my kind of thing, but it was well written. I liked that it ended on a positive note despite all the horror before. I can't believe that Shera would be so monstrous; she was very creepy, very creepy indeed.
Shikashi Irvin chapter 1 . 8/22/2007
"Cid was in his element. The slight wind, the rain, the cold air upon the Nibel Mountains…it was where Cid felt most at home. And for a very brief space, for now, those natural things that he loved and knew so well had brought him out of the darkness he had been trapped in for so long."

OMG!

This fic conmotioned me very much. It's so cruel... At the end I was crying. Poor Cid! TT But he was a strong man, really.

Wrinting style is so good, really. I read the epilogue (Great too) and.. I haven't words to express this... but so great.

Aplauses!
PRIVATE chapter 1 . 3/17/2007
Man, I gotta go kill Shera now. By the way, this fic creeped the shit out of me. I'm going to go huddle in a corner somewhere. (But don't worry, this is going into my favorites stories list first. YOU, on the otherhand, shall spend the rest of enternity in my favorite authors list. Muagh ha ha!)

I cried for Cid. Even though he finally smiled in the end, I still wanna see him get magically better...
kinokokichigai chapter 1 . 8/30/2006
Mindfuck.

Pure, proper mindfuck. Great job.
kinneas chapter 1 . 8/2/2006
WHAT
invisiblesplotch chapter 1 . 7/20/2006
What can i say? You are a genius.

i don't really have the words. it's just been a long time since i last read anything from an author of your calibre. this will stay with me for a long long time.

This is an exceptional story, not just for its originality, but also for how you managed to make it seem the most natural thing that Shera would turn on Cid. i've gotta say it again, you are just amazingly talented.
FallenAngelOfSalvation chapter 1 . 5/12/2006
that waz so sad...i almost cried actually...mebbe coz i waz listening 2 a sad song, heheh, that waz great BTW
Renuki chapter 1 . 12/11/2005
*twitch* ...I want to kill Shera...

SHE MUST DIE!

How could she do that to Cid!

Poor Cid...T_T I hope he will get better. T_T

...*Stabs the monster man* DIE! DIE!
Aj-sama chapter 1 . 2/1/2005
Holy effing WOW! This was a complete jaw-dropper of awesomeness!

Compared to my writing, hell will freeze over before I can reach half this level. EXCELLENT job with this!
klepto-maniac0 chapter 1 . 3/29/2004
Evil Shera...mutilated Cid...dead canon characters left and right...
A weird and dark story. Oddly, though, I like it. Good show.
Torii chapter 1 . 3/8/2004
OMFG! CONTINUE PLEASE! I wanna see where this goes, will they help Cid find a way to turn him back, it kinda spooked me a bit when you explained the deranged scary things Shera and that...dude did to Cid. SNiffle, a lot of Ansgt and evil stuff, BUT i loved it! I hope you decide to make another chapter, or another Cid story! BYE BYE
Valefor chapter 1 . 1/5/2004
I read this once a long time ago, and I was compelled to print it out for some reason. I found that copy again just a few days prior to today and... wow. Still sent shivers up and down my spine. Beauty wrapped in black, the darkest black the human mind can see (but perhaps not comprehend). The ending, while still sad, was extremely well done... the whole fic is just amazing. Good job, seriously.