Reviews for Cid Gets His Tea
Dragoness Triplets chapter 1 . 5/20/2007
Hikari: LOL! Yami: ROFLMAO That's so wrong! It rocks! Toitsu: Did you spell that wrong? Anyways, yes, LOL and whatever Yami siad, this was funny! I love how it ended with the decaf and herbalness of the tea. Good job.
invisiblesplotch chapter 1 . 7/20/2006
HAHAHAHA! i can't stop laughing, having trouble typing

This is just incredibly priceless, hilarious from start to finish. There's so much humor to be milked out of Cid, one of my favourite characters, but you really managed to put an incredibly original and not to mention amusing spin on it. You have a natural knack for pinning down funny situations without making them seem overtly ridiculous. Excellent job!
nesza chapter 1 . 5/27/2006
this is one of the funniest fics I have ever read!

this is really wonderful. i loved it! _
yllom21 chapter 1 . 5/20/2006
Oh, god! This story was hilarious, wonderful job writing it! The ending was brilliant and altogether very amusing!
Avacados are evil chapter 1 . 12/8/2005
Poor Cid. (Downs three gallon bottle of soda) I know the feeling.
The Right Hand Of Fate chapter 1 . 12/20/2004
Lol, now that's priceless. Sheer funnyness from start to finish, and really well written. You gotta feel for Cid
Konie Hime chapter 1 . 7/15/2004
That was hilarious! XD
Jill-J chapter 1 . 5/13/2004
"AAH! IT'S DECAF!"
Oh, no. Poor Cid.
Hilarious fic, though.
Jill
klepto-maniac0 chapter 1 . 2/24/2004
I like your stuff. It's funny, but not ridiculous.
FishOutOfWater chapter 1 . 8/21/2003
Oh man...I first read this story ages ago, but I never bothered to review. Some time later, it's still by far the funniest FFVII fanfic I've seen. Mainly reviewing now to put it on my favorite's list. Nice work. ::pats author on back randomly::
Zarla chapter 1 . 5/2/2002
I've always loved this story. I really have. _ It's classic in just so many ways.
Pinky2523 chapter 1 . 4/26/2002
This was just priceless. I've never been a big fan of Cid...but you just feel so sorry for the poor guy. At least he's dedicated. Very nice work...I laughed outloud.
Lyowyn chapter 1 . 3/15/2002
Definately one of the best FFllX fanfic's I've read yet. a must read
Sam Hall chapter 1 . 3/15/2002
"Hilarious" does not begin to do this story justice. I laughed so hard I think I'm bleeding internally.
DarkMutatedBrock chapter 1 . 3/14/2002
Teeheehee! Heh-heh... One-use tents...? Ah, yes... the strange world of Final Fantasy... Anyway, that was hilarious. Starbucks may be an evil monopoly trying to take over the world, but they make good drinks. Mmmm... hot chocolate...