Reviews for Tactical Advantage
BDHND chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
.GOD. that was angsty as fuck! nice job! very well written! i love how you made kurt the protective older brother. and is just a total asswhole. poor finn tho, i just really want to hug him!
CosmicPudding chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
This was amazing! I feel for all the characters.
mememex3 chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
Hell this is good, much more of this and my brain will melt out of my ears :P

Love Peggy
matchbookjealousy chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
1. of all the states to have their age of consent be 18! CA! really! they seem pretty liberal about basically everything else imaginable! why not the age of consent too? that's a bit counter-intuitive... huh. whatever.. *shrug*

2. what's with the need to trash on mr schue! huh! whats with that! i do not approve! :(

3. your writing style is very interesting. while i don't think real mr schue would ever actually do this, he stilled seemed very much in-character here! nice job with that (i think?).

4. overall, this was a very intriguing story! im glad i read it. nice work.
Morkhan chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
Ooooooh. Where is this Glee Angst Meme? If the other stories are as compelling as this one, I want to read them, ASAP. Seriously, this was just fabulous. So raw and painful... a nice exploration of just how fucked up BOTH parties would have to be in order for Will/Finn to even OCCUR. It really kind of sucks to be Finn. Finn!Hurt is one of my favorite kinds, and this was a shining example. So thanks!
Sabaku no Sable chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
i have a feeling kurt would have given finn a standing ovation for that speech.
Magna Parva chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
If either Finn or Kurt were to tell another adult about that night, Schuester could still get arrested. He slept with a student, a MINOR, someone who was technically considered under his care. It doesn't matter if the student was above the age of consent. Teachers can still be made to stand in court for such actions, because they're taking advantage of someone who depends on them and trusts them.