Reviews for You Have Nice Ears
Mandarins chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
HAHAHAHA. lol. Sasuke, you're so ... fluffy. xD.
Sibrael chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
Nice, but Sasuke's comment would have been more of a surprise with a different title.
jen1490 chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
More cutesy stuff! How adorable of Sasuke to compliment Sakura on her ears. I imagine him to be very ackward when expressing his feelings, so instead of running to Sakura, he'd run away! How cute x]
unknownred chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
okk i didnt expect that at all..went from boring to sorta interesting in the end
Sakura Bontecou Kobayashi chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
ahaha, okay, the last part was a bit cheesy for me there, but I still liked it. a lot. just as the stories I have just previously read. haha.

by the way, isn't Tenten's name just one word? I thought it was, but I guess it could be either way. nice job!
A.Rose.Love chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
awh hahaha, that was sort of strange but i liked it alot :D haha you come up with the best stories lol, theyre like so random but really good ,i like them alot :)

and the ear thing was funny and sakura like wigging out was good too :) good job, cant wait to read more :D

.love
VampireBassist chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
Very original. Loved it. ;3
JustCallMeWhatever chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
hahahhaha

That was hilarious!

Great one-shot! It was adorable!
haru chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
it's a good story but i can't help to feel that it's kinda weird too

u know, the sasuke who kept avoiding sakura and then u connected it with Nice Ears..?

Just take this as a random opinion ok, i don't mean any harm.

Sasuke was afraid of rejection but after fighting sakura, that fear just gone...? Does sasuke suddenly feel self convidence or he just completely lost his mind? And what nice ears have to with all things?

Please do tell us

It's a good story line

U just lack of something small. )
Namikaze vs Uchiha chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
Im not a SasuSaku fan, I think this story just changed my oppion. It was cute, and I have a feeling I have a ridiculous smile plastered on my face right now, good job.
thebrokenwriter chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
loved it :)
CherryXTomatto chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
hahahahahahah!

man, he showed her!

Sasuke is very weird sometimes!

Awesome story...