Reviews for Converting the Scrooges
dont-forget-to-smilexx chapter 2 . 3/5/2013
aw cute xx
Guest chapter 2 . 10/26/2012
Wow, super hilarious. I love the part of the 5 things that Morgan learned. I WAS LAUGHING LIKE CRAZY.

DEMILY 4 LIFE
Natalie Jules chapter 2 . 8/30/2011
Hahahaha! This was supremely awesome :)

I had a fit of laughter and my sister thought I was going crazy; just goes to show what a great writer you are!

Keep writing!
Bonkers4Reid chapter 2 . 8/19/2011
Here's a late Xmas present... in August! Yep, I'm reading a Christmas fic in the summer! lol.

Best. Line. Ever.: "Protect your balls and run like hell!" Rossi hissed.

Also loved the 5 things Morgan learned :)

Cute story!
mindspsychoaddict chapter 2 . 4/8/2011
Aww this was so adorable! But where did the blood come from? I loved every bit of this, it was just so awesome, great job:)
Wootar16 chapter 2 . 1/1/2011
Great job. I loved it. Keep up the great work. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
Starrmyst chapter 2 . 12/30/2010
That was fun. It is great to see the team interact in a human way. Love the emily/derek interaction. Great work!
malfunctionjunction chapter 2 . 12/21/2010
I give you a Christmas gift because I love this story. Now, I can happily declare this really has to be one of the best gifts I've ever received.

I'm not good with critics, but I honestly enjoyed reading this story. Thank you, this was a great read, and I loved that they ended up having a snow ball fight.

"My IQ is unrivalled, she thought sarcastically."

Ahh...Emily, you cease to amaze me.

The snowball fight scene has to be my favorite part. You're listing is spot on. Poor Hotch, he can't aim. Good for the girls though. lol.

Reading the kiss-was hot. Lol. It was, and I'm happy that I got the chance to read it!

Thanks again, and have a wonderfuly Christmas and a Happy New Year! :D
Fanatical Writer chapter 2 . 12/21/2010
Cute story.

Loved this line:

"We need cover! Protect your balls and run like hell!"

Angie
Fanatical Writer chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
Great story so far!

I love feuding JJ and Morgan. What a dynamic!

Angie
malfunctionjunction chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
This is horrible! I absolutely hate it!

I LIES! I love, love, lovey it!

This has to be one of the best early Christmas presents I've ever recieved. Thank you so much. I truly appreciate it. You had me laughing and pouting at the same time, if that's possible. Is it? Every one was in character, and it felt like I was watching an actual episode.

No, I don't like it. I love it. :D I will be back for chapter 2.

I wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
Sara Nublas chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
oooohhohhoho!

Thank you for the story!

I am currently in a place with sun and no Christmas celebrations... basically hell... so this story really lightened up my mood.

Looking forward for more :)
wandamarie chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
it was a good one thanks keep up the good work
FloatingAmoeba chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
This was great! I can't wait to read more!
Realityandthought chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
Really good start ! I guess there is a snowball fight in the air.

Look forward the sequel.