Reviews for Outside Your Radius
wotumba1 chapter 1 . 1/27/2014
good story
ferryboat George chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
I think I'm with Peter with my feelings for Kate, but I feel for Neal and you've done a great job talking about it.
Marmie1955 chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
Beautiful
SherlockXHolmes23 chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
i don't know why but the idea of Kate being buried, even though there was no body to be recovered, kind of displeasing. Your story was good, great really, but just that idea of her being buried and Neal being sad on their anniversary and then Peter is all like... do you want to go to her grave?... well it's just not my thing... but it was a good story.
FlapperFinzNoNames10201303 chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
Awwwww, So damn sad.. Sad, Sad, Sad. [ I Love it, well written. Nayah
mam711 chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
Very nice - well-written, in-character awkward emotions. I really liked Peter's thoughtfulness.
Writer's-BlockDP chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
Sad but amazing. Very well-written; loved it!
morgo7kc chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
*sniffle* This was so sad but so awesome. Great fic!
kenziecaffrey chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
This was great. It really brought tears to my eyes. I can picture this happening in the show & I actually really hope it does on the anniversary of her death. I think he's getting better on moving on, but that doesn't mean he doesn't miss her. I hope the show doesn't leave that out. Great story.
Gloworm41 chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
I loved that story, very sad but sweet. You did a great job with both charcters but especially Peter. He is more the strong silent type and you could really feel the hesitation, in not knowing how exactly to handle the emotional situation. And the flashback showing the physical and emotional support Neal gets from Peter and El. Thanks for sharing this gem. Are you sure there isn't another chapter or two to this story?
Sunny chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
Beautiful!
writer15 chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
Aw. That was sooo cute. And sad. But very, very sweet.
MaraudingSnitch1314 chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
Very lovely. My heart ached for Neal throughout his musings, but I think that he and I are both grateful for Peter's intervention. Well done!
Nzie chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
Hey, I don't leave tons of reviews, and in a sea of Neal-centric, I'm always looking for something about Peter or Neter-nonslash, but I'm so glad I opened this. You've done a beautiful job, really nice balance, and you covered the emotions without spelling it out like a lot of people (including some very good writers) tend to do. It's not overwrought, it simply "is"- you have done what is best, which is to show, rather than tell. Bravo, and thank you.
Chanda Z chapter 1 . 12/13/2010