Reviews for I Run To You
Caitiwink chapter 1 . 11/27/2013
Your one shot was really cool, I liked it a lot !
daniellaamsel123 chapter 1 . 9/5/2013
update!
Miki chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
I would've liked Stefan's reaction to be described. Him being upset and going into broody mode maybe. :P Great fic
Guest chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
i totally loved it! that was exactly how i wish that that episode could have been! thanks for showing that ep. from a delena lover's perspective
Vamp Chick 73 chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
And THAT is what should have frigging happened in that episode!
DelenaRain chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
aww, wish this had happened in that episode ;)
delena forever chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
great job
Cynical Acedia chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
DAMN DAMN DAMN DAMN UGH! THIS STORY GETS ME SO MAD I HAVE ANGRY TEARS POURING OUT OF ME!

Thought I was a Stelena fan right...well NO I am a hard core Delena fan and the reason this story makes me angry is because it reminds me of the real scene. (There is still a crack on my computer from when I threw the mouse while watching it) I wish this is what really happened. All that pops up in my head when I read this is Damon face when she runs over to Stefan. His name shouldn't be it should be STUPID,SHIT STEFAN!...God I'm ranting...I need to end this review before it takes up a whole page...I'm not even talking about the story anymore..OMG CAN'T STOP TYPING!
Love story and Delena, I'll end it at that!
grimmich chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
awwww that was cute! This is how that scene should have gone! My heart broke for Damon when she went to Stefan in the episode.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
you need to make damon and elena kiss in frount of stefan
LucklessRomance17 chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
I really like the way you wrote this. I just love how detailed you were. It all flows together perfectly! This defiantly is one of those ff where you could leave it, or branch a whole story. You are very talented.
Jhaernyl chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
I agree with most of what you've written.

I find this piece interesting and nicely put, though I don't agree with your definition of Stefan as being the safe choice.

It may look like that but I've always thought that Stefan was far from the "safe choice".

Damon has no illusion about who he is (a vampire, I mean) and what he does (drinks blood, being a bit of a bastard) and yet, while knowing and accepting himself for what he is, he constantly choose Elena and her welfare while keeping in mind which kind of person she is (apart from a few moments where I think the writers smoked too much weed and went OOC with their own character).

Stefan, on the other hand, is on denial and, more than that, he's addicted to blood. He never really learned how to control his addiction, he never embraced who he is and this is something that could blow in their faces, that could cost Elena her life should it come in the wrong moment.

That makes him far from safe in my opinion (and I won't take more of your time for a discussion that I don't even know if you're interested in or not ;), hee).

Apart from that, I like it. Really nice job and I would have loved to see it happen in canon.

(Damon's hesitant smile while thinking she was going to hug Stefan nearly broke my heart, really).
moved to iCHIMOROI chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
you should totally continue~ i like this story [:
my 2 guys chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
that was good keep it up
minor-tragedy chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
OMG I was gonna do the same story! Anyways great story! Team Delena!