Reviews for The Gryffindor genius with the Slytherin Badass
Thank you so much for writing this story it was the best fanfiction I have read in a long time. I really like how you used realistic feelings and how hermione would change her several times before deciding who she really lives.
draco chapter 36 . 2/12
thank you for not making Terrance marry Hermione or something i simply would have died
One Sapphire Rose chapter 9 . 11/29/2014
Love triangle GO DRAMIONE! WHOOOO! *screams*
One Sapphire Rose chapter 7 . 11/29/2014
OI, OI! WHERE THE HELL IS THAT BLOODY TERRENCE?! AND HE SAY HE'S HER BOYFRIEND?!
One Sapphire Rose chapter 4 . 11/29/2014
DUN DUN DUUUUUUN! THE WORLD IS ENDING, DRACO MALFOY JUST SMILED!
One Sapphire Rose chapter 3 . 11/29/2014
Yes yes it's refreshing to see Draco so jelly
Guest chapter 36 . 5/2/2014
Fyjj ghhj gghhj! There are no words to explain how much I love this fanfic. I NEVER EVER comment on other fanfics but this one was so amazing I just had to! I laghed cried and smiled during this made my heart leap! I just want you to know that your the first person I commented and your totally amazing your writing style is beautiful you have inspired me to write my own fanfic but I know it will never be as good at yours! You deserve WAYYYYY more comments than this and I wish you the very best!
corkcrazy chapter 36 . 4/26/2014
This chapter was beautiful. I cried five times because it was so sad. This chapter has been so powerful and sad.
carmenkhoiaos chapter 18 . 12/21/2013
NOOOOOOOOOOO! Darn it Terrence!
carmenkhoiaos chapter 17 . 12/21/2013
one more point for draco's soft side!
carmenkhoiaos chapter 16 . 12/21/2013
the green necklace: i want one of those.
carmenkhoiaos chapter 7 . 12/21/2013
oh my goodness! i really thought she was gonna die for a second there. not cool !
carmenkhoiaos chapter 4 . 12/21/2013
wow! so i've read the first four chapters. IT IS AWESOME! when i initially saw the pairing, i was like... okay... but now i'm like... onward to the next chapter! you did a great job and building up to the relationship... good choice. I'm gonna continue reading now.
Fay chapter 22 . 11/13/2013
Wow, this is awesome! Good job! :D
Eimhear93 chapter 36 . 9/18/2013
Fantastic story! love how you developed the characters, do you think you could do a love story with Hermione and Terence? I would love that. well done :)