Reviews for A Love So Deep
The only think I can find that indicated the elvenqueen has sailed or is dead is that they write of the Kings throne but not the queens. " he sat on a throne of carven wood" thrones of kings and queens are always side by side, I would speculate the queens wasn't there and therefore she is either dead or sailed.
Elve don't sleep around. They have one mate, to have sex is to marry for an elf, they love once. Read up on your Tolkien. Elves aren't humans, they don't need sex outside marriage, have no desire for it outside marriage.
Kara chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
Interesting so far, but I wanted to let you know that Tolkien wrote his elves as his "ideal race". In the culture he made for them, sex was marriage and you never took another partner, even if your spouse died or left for the undying lands.
/what_tolkien_officially_said_ and /warm_beds_are_ both have essays written on the topic.
Just wanted to let you know, but so far it's pretty good.
teene chapter 18 . 11/19/2013
update sooner...
I am so desperate to read it pls
Mimie chapter 18 . 11/9/2013
please update soon... I'm dying for more...
pretty pretty please
mimie chapter 18 . 11/7/2013
pls update
lily chapter 18 . 11/4/2013
pls update pls pls pls
teene chapter 18 . 10/31/2013
update pls! :)
thehoodedface chapter 18 . 2/17/2011
U have made Legolas confused in his choice of bride n me too...i am used to d stories which speak of only one female who catches d eye of d Prince..but 3?...i am too confused to guess who ll Greenleaf accept as his wife which is no doubt cuz of ur amazing ability as a writer...ur doin a good job..keep it up..
Aureleis chapter 18 . 8/31/2010
Please do not tell me that this is the end. I see you have not updated since '04... however, maybe you continued the story elsewhere?

Anyways, I love it.

mysecretwish chapter 18 . 1/2/2009
i love it[:

please update soon
jeanne-night chapter 18 . 4/5/2008
hey. so glad to hear that you're going to continue writing this story. been watching it since 04 and just revisited the story while looking through my shortcuts.

hope to see an update soon! (no pressure intended, honest!) :D

can't believe it's been a couple of years since i looked at a legomance fic.

looking forward to reading your revised work! cheers!
Fishy Rainboots chapter 1 . 1/12/2008
Great first chapter. I enjoyed it.
rika195 chapter 18 . 4/10/2007
wow, very cool story! I hope you continue soon!