Reviews for Christmas Piano
A reviwer chapter 1 . 9/30/2017
This is the best Artemis fowl one shot I have read. It is so beautifully written that it made me consider, and then choose, to learn to play the piano (me being the only one in my family who did not know how to play an instrument). I am thoroughly enjoying it and have you to thank. So thank you and I hope you get this message.
The Warden and The Watcher chapter 1 . 6/4/2014
more more more!
Unbroken854 chapter 1 . 3/19/2014
Cute!
Dude. My name is never ever chapter 1 . 10/9/2013
Awwwwwww sweet! :D
purplepam chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
SO cute! I love it! Great job!
jessi chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
Great story, I really liked it!
pokegirl chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
Awesome! I demand a sequel :p
pjafdecoded chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
It was okay. but not really true to the characters. the REAl Artemis F. And Holly S. would NEVER admit -in the series the far- that they had feelings for each other. And their Dialog! is was sappy and overly-romantic, i mean it sounded like something Orion and some sorta alternent, girly,gushy Holly would have put Artemis lacked his normally cofenident- smug, adittude and holly showed no intrest in her usual sappy retorts, in fact the only thing she seemed interested in was falling all over Artemis. I missed they playful bickering and ridiculous schemes. it is that, that makes it5 so enjoyable and interesting. the oppitsites attract therory take full affect the arrtemisXholly relationship within the seiries.

EXAMPLE PROVIDED:

The boy nonchalantly shuffled some papers. "If you can find a shuttle, I'll take care of everything else."

"Artemis, you're the best!"

"I know," he smiled smugly.

"Can I come at…say, on the three thirty?"

"Most certainly." His smile widened. "I'll have a guest room ready for your use."

"Sure it's okay?"

He rolled his eyes. "Do you want to come?"

"More than anything."

"Than it's okay. I need to go, Mother needs me. I'll pick you up from Tara at three forty, alright?"

"Perfect…Artemis?"

"Yes, Holly?"

"Thanks…a ton."

He smiled once more at her—did her heart skip a beat? "Anytime, Holly."

Then he had hung up.
pigeonattack chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
Please forgive me. I'd write a novel on your amazingness, but I'm grinning so hard I'm vibrating. Literally.

I demand more!
Scriptor Sapiens chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
Nice, very nice! i'm not much of an Artemis/Holly shipper, but this was very good! Keep it up, and you may yet convert me.
rezmutt chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
i love it. the language is beautiful and flows together. the images are poignant.
crazy4asajj chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
awww, this has to be my faorite artemis/holly story you've ever written! I loved Artemis inviting her to stay for Christmas... It was just so adorable!
shai-duck chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
I've always loved Artemis and Holly :D

And I think the instruments fit them perfectly xD

Very nice :)
Data Seeker chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
Dear Author

Great story (short, but great). It sounds familiar, like another fic I read. Did you copy that story, or did that author copy you?

Anyway, the quality is very good, good narration, dialog, drama, interaction, dialog and emotion. You do need to work on certain details though, you want me to explain?

The characters are portrayed very well. Artemis is done very well (minus his negative traits like greed, manipulation, to name a few). He is very intelligence, social and friendly.

Holly is very good too. Strong, independent and caring.

The story is very good; its Christmas and Holly comes for a visit. Her temporally transformation into a human so she could visit Artemis’s parents was a clever plot device, and it was great the way she is contemplating with her change: her altered ears, hair length, and bodily height.

The conversation between Holly and Artemis through communications was very good, really fit their characters.

The meeting between Holly and Artemis’s parents was great, full of depth and complexity.

The scene with Artemis walking through the manor, contemplating his house, family, and about Christmas and his original contempt for the holiday, and his new view on it was great, full of depth and complexity.

The part where he played a piano and got Holly’s attention was great.

The following scene with Artemis and Holly interaction and talking about music, songs and a little about their youth (well younger then they currently are) was great, full of drama, complexity, emotion and depth.

The wholesome standards are high.

The language is clean.

Nothing is suggestively offensive.

No extreme violence or any other vile content.

I hope this review brightens your day. God bless.

Data Seeker
Emile The Watcher chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
Wonderfully done story here miss.

I enjoyed if from the start to the end, and I must say I agree with your chosen instruments for the two of them. If I had to choose I would go with the same I think.

Anyway to the point, I didn't see anything to improve on, but then again Spelling Grammar and I are mortal enemies. The story flowed perfectly, if it did seem to bump a little bit with the flash backs being so often.

This story has also had me deciding to go through your other Artemis Fowl stories, and earned a spot of on my favorites list.