Reviews for Manifesto
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
Very, very good.
ElizaT chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
Nossa, isso foi forte.

e eu amei, amei o modo como vocĂȘ foi fundo.

Parabéns!
xcloudx chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
This is awesome but what makes it fricken GRAND is the last sentence, "He's going to make sure the man he used to be goes on burning in Hell, right where he belongs." It's so dark of Sam to think that about what used to be apart of him and yet it's exactly how soulless Sam acts when he realises just how weak he will become when he gets his soul back. I'm glad you wrote this the way you did, you really make it sound like it's coming from Sam. Not to mention it made me angry because it's true how weak the other Sam is, you make it so you can feel the frustration of what this Sam is feeling. But thats what's so great about Padalecki, is that he can make himself so many people: Vengeful After-Stanford Sam, Protective Dean-Dying Sam, Angsty Blood-Drinking Sam, Lucifer, Sexy Soul-Less Sam and I have to say you got the last one down really well! I hope you write more of him! Thank you!
ccase13 chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
This is a good picture of RoboSam's probable internal thoughts about "real" Sam. Thanks for writing for us.
Scribble2Much chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
Sigh! You've nailed it again. This was very well written. As usual your writing grips the emotions. At one point I was wondering if these were Soul-less Sam's feelings about Dean. Somehow it's just as tough to read that he feels this way about himself.

Long live angst! This was great stuff.
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
I think you did a great job capturing the voice of Sam from what we have seen this season.

This is the Sam I don't like.

Thanks for sharing your story with us.
KKBELVIS chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
Very well done.

Karen
Kubi-Beutlin chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
ok...this...this was awesome. Loved it. I'm doing/did a tag for 6x11 myself and it is soooooo different. Gosh I loved your take on RoboSam's thoughts. Can't stop bubbling here!
zaphaelfirefly chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
Oooh I liked this one very much.

The insight into Soulless Sam is very interesting because I imagine that without the emotional understanding Sam looks very weak to something above compassion and love.

If Sam had been logical he would have left Jess the moment he felt the dreams might be something more.

Sam would have bashed Jake's head in and Dean would have never made the deal.

Very nice touch on what Sam's thinking.
mamapranayama chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
Excellent character insight with this story. Thanks for sharing this. :D
Thorny Hedge chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
This is wonderful!
mousefiction chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
Heavy. Well done.
T.L. Arens chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
That is beautifully poetic. you've hit the nail on that head. It's very clear that not!Sam hated his real self and yet has no sense of value, no morals or standards. That body, that shell, demonstrated what Sam could have been. Scary. Makes me wonder if now, Dean will never tease Sam about being sensitive ever again.

I think I'll share this on Facebook. Just too good to keep to myself.
anon chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
This is what Soulless Sam might have thought and it perfectly explains his desperation...
Karen chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
Whoa. Really heavy. Totally awesome!