Reviews for Camouflage Christmas
robsessed1123 chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
very cute!
allthingsHHH chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
I always love military stories. So glad a ran across this one.
didi333 chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
love it
Suicide Emo chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
Love it!
espaniola112 chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
LOVED it, amazing, beautiful, brilient, I could go on but it's getting late and I don't have enough patience to write it all out. Besides I don't know a word great enough to say how much I love this one-shot or how...wow! it is. I usually don't read or like one-shots because they are just that a one shot but I love this one! If you ever write more like this or develop the story into more let me know!
kdlove chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
I'm going through the first part with my boyfriend right now he got deployed for a year
marigold123 chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
I don't know how military wives deal with all the uncertainty that goes along with it. Poor Bella, falling in love with Edward who joins the military...lots of absences, missed holidays, births...but it's all good when they get home. Enjoyed the way you wrote this tale and the characters.
noddin chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
Loved this story!
littlelizruth chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
aw come on who doesn't melt at a story like that?
tpea1288 chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
So romantic & loving! A sweet Xmas treat!
ArodLoverus2001 chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
Great story! so glad they made it home.
neelix lee chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
so sweet a beautiful story. a long time ago I was a military wife, my first year of marriage I saw my husband for 2 weeks, we finally got a quarter and I went to join him so this story has memories for me of happy and sad times, your story gives a true picture of the feelings that both the wifes and husbands have while being apart thank. look forward to reading more of your stories.
SmirkingNat chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
Very cute and loving one shot. Loved it. (:
Multishipper1 chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
What an amazing and beautiful story. I really loved it, and enjoyed reading it. A lot :)
NUTZ4LUTZ chapter 1 . 7/15/2011