Reviews for Camouflage Christmas
sparkledamnu chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
Edward made it home for Christmas! Squeee

Thank you for writing such a wonderful holiday one shot. I'm sure the story hit home to many. Your story was very well written. Could almost hear the dog tags jingle.

Elaine - sparkledamnu on twitter
goldfishie1 chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
Loved it! Edward wearing nothing but dog tags...yummy. Would love to see that!
Barbarastaff chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
this story was really sweet..glad Edward made it home to his girls for christmas!..awesome job brandi!
FeathersEverywhere chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
That was great. Loved it.
sscana chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
This o/s was so fantastic. I loved the theme and seeing it from a wifes pov. You did an amazing job showing all the love through the hard times. That lemon was UNF. Fantastic job. I loved when bella thought she was dreaming and really Edward was singing to the baby. The ending was so sweet and perfect. I truly loved it.

Your Edward is uber sexy.
blueeyes11354 chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
Really well done, I started tearing up a bit. I will have to check out the other one-shots. :)
twilightmom1 chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
Awe I loved this. Edward wearing nothing by dog tags? That is hot! I always love Edward as a daddy too!
FFpassion chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
awwww I loved it, I have happy tears!

so so sweet, they missed each other so much..

*sigh* they perfect for each other.

love

Irene

xx
CourtneyLeighCullen chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
Aww this is such a sweet o/s! Merry Christmas! :)
blah526 chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
'"Merry Christmas, baby," he whispered.'

well it is now after reading this yummy fanfic! :D
natcullen1204 chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
well after that im pretty sure they had another baby LOL :)...great story.
emmzac chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
Wow, I just read this story via Southern Fanfiction Review and had to let you know what a great story this is. It's filled love and every other emotion possible. I loved it even as the tears started to build and fall every now and then. Well Done!
we live for love chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
This story is so sweet and romantic. I loved it.
Lulabell75 chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
That was sweet! Mmmm, Edward with nothing on but dog tags? *drools* Yummy!
bugsmama07 chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
edward gave bella the best christmas gift ever! gosh, this made me cry! I rememebr what it was like telling josh bye, and then seeing him when he came home from his deployment. when his return date kept changing, i would cry everytime we got off the phone when he told me. our daughter had no idea why daddy wasn't home and she cried the first two weeks he was gone. this is, just brought back so much. it was a FABULOUS o/s. loved it!
86 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 Next »