Reviews for Camouflage Christmas
sscana chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
This o/s was so fantastic. I loved the theme and seeing it from a wifes pov. You did an amazing job showing all the love through the hard times. That lemon was UNF. Fantastic job. I loved when bella thought she was dreaming and really Edward was singing to the baby. The ending was so sweet and perfect. I truly loved it.

Your Edward is uber sexy.
blueeyes11354 chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
Really well done, I started tearing up a bit. I will have to check out the other one-shots. :)
twilightmom1 chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
Awe I loved this. Edward wearing nothing by dog tags? That is hot! I always love Edward as a daddy too!
FFpassion chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
awwww I loved it, I have happy tears!

so so sweet, they missed each other so much..

*sigh* they perfect for each other.

love

Irene

xx
CourtneyLeighCullen chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
Aww this is such a sweet o/s! Merry Christmas! :)
blah526 chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
'"Merry Christmas, baby," he whispered.'

well it is now after reading this yummy fanfic! :D
natcullen1204 chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
well after that im pretty sure they had another baby LOL :)...great story.
emmzac chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
Wow, I just read this story via Southern Fanfiction Review and had to let you know what a great story this is. It's filled love and every other emotion possible. I loved it even as the tears started to build and fall every now and then. Well Done!
we live for love chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
This story is so sweet and romantic. I loved it.
Lulabell75 chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
That was sweet! Mmmm, Edward with nothing on but dog tags? *drools* Yummy!
bugsmama07 chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
edward gave bella the best christmas gift ever! gosh, this made me cry! I rememebr what it was like telling josh bye, and then seeing him when he came home from his deployment. when his return date kept changing, i would cry everytime we got off the phone when he told me. our daughter had no idea why daddy wasn't home and she cried the first two weeks he was gone. this is, just brought back so much. it was a FABULOUS o/s. loved it!
mamacullen513 chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
As always you never let me down. You did a great job on this story. The whole dogtags and sleep pants hot as 't wait for you chapter later this of love
onesweetbell chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
I enjoyed this. Know quite a few peeps that live the life. Infact my niece just got married over the summer, is now 2 mo pregers and they might be moving to Germany. Your story made me think of her and how much I miss her.
sapphicist chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
I'm really quite too sleepy to read all of this. If you saw my twitter status I did an all nighter. But you know I've already read this twice and how much I love it so there isn't much more to say to ya. ;P Can't wait to see how many reviews you'll get on this one. :D
phoenix fan1 chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
That was beautiful! My grandmother was a military wife and all 5 of her children were born in different places. They moved 13 times in their 1st 20 years of marriage and I can't imagine how hard it must have been for her. Military wives deserve a lot of credit!

If it's not too much trouble, could you send me the link for the Southern Fan fiction review. My email is phoenix_fan_1 yahoo . com

Great job on this One/Shot! It was both sweet and hot!
82 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 Next »