Reviews for Camouflage Christmas
natcullen1204 chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
well after that im pretty sure they had another baby LOL :)...great story.
emmzac chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
Wow, I just read this story via Southern Fanfiction Review and had to let you know what a great story this is. It's filled love and every other emotion possible. I loved it even as the tears started to build and fall every now and then. Well Done!
we live for love chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
This story is so sweet and romantic. I loved it.
Lulabell75 chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
That was sweet! Mmmm, Edward with nothing on but dog tags? *drools* Yummy!
bugsmama07 chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
edward gave bella the best christmas gift ever! gosh, this made me cry! I rememebr what it was like telling josh bye, and then seeing him when he came home from his deployment. when his return date kept changing, i would cry everytime we got off the phone when he told me. our daughter had no idea why daddy wasn't home and she cried the first two weeks he was gone. this is, just brought back so much. it was a FABULOUS o/s. loved it!
mamacullen513 chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
As always you never let me down. You did a great job on this story. The whole dogtags and sleep pants hot as 't wait for you chapter later this of love
onesweetbell chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
I enjoyed this. Know quite a few peeps that live the life. Infact my niece just got married over the summer, is now 2 mo pregers and they might be moving to Germany. Your story made me think of her and how much I miss her.
LysiaNicole chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
I'm really quite too sleepy to read all of this. If you saw my twitter status I did an all nighter. But you know I've already read this twice and how much I love it so there isn't much more to say to ya. ;P Can't wait to see how many reviews you'll get on this one. :D
phoenix fan1 chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
That was beautiful! My grandmother was a military wife and all 5 of her children were born in different places. They moved 13 times in their 1st 20 years of marriage and I can't imagine how hard it must have been for her. Military wives deserve a lot of credit!

If it's not too much trouble, could you send me the link for the Southern Fan fiction review. My email is phoenix_fan_1 yahoo . com

Great job on this One/Shot! It was both sweet and hot!
jat5 chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
Oh, I loved this one shot. I'll be honest, I'm always scared with you. :-) I absolutely love your stories but I never know if I am going to have heart palpitations during them. You incite that sort of reaction. But that's a good thing. A testament to your writing abilities. Can you tell me more about the Southern Fanfiction Review? I would love to get the compilation of all of the Christmas one shots but not sure how to do it. THANKS!
MissSherrie chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
Awww, so sweet. Loved it.

(And I liked the "Rusty" one too!)

Cheers,

Sherrie
susayq chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
Dear heavens, woman! This line right here I took a moment to notice that he was only dressed in sleep pants and his dog tags that hung around his me melt. the image of that, gah. Totally hot! And yep, I had tears while reading it. Wonderful. But it's you, of course it's wonderful :)

Susan
Erikajo chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
A very nice little Christmas story :)
mountainlion718 chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
as usual, another great story! so sweet! it broke my heart when he called saying he wasn't coming, but then when she heard him on the monitor, i was tearing up! love it!
I Punch Werewolves 4 Fun chapter 1 . 12/13/2010