Reviews for How It's Meant To Be
nalani chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
I really like it and I think it would be really great if we could know some information about how akabane became fond of soccer but overall its very good. I enjoyed reading it.
1fallenangel7 chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
Mina Luriya chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
Oh my goodness, so cute. :)
kolachess chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
Ohhh I love this! Mizusawa does deserve some love! If not romantic then good ol friendship love! :3 Wonderful story.
Denisse chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
A. This has become my favorite fanfiction in this fandom, Do you have another? :)
Plume chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
Wohhh really nice! I really reconize the drama, it was cool. I was excepected to them to be more thant just friend but it's ok.

By the way, thanks for this story. This couple is really nice!
tataeru chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
That was amazing, and so realistic because I could imagine everything perfectly in my head.

But an open ending always makes me sdxfghjklghbc and I want more now. Thought about making a second chap or something?

Anyways, I was happy to read a tumbling fanfiction, and I'd love it if you write some more.
blue fire 101 chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
Omg this is an awesome story. I was wondering if you could due another one about tumbling but instead make it yuuta/wataru pairing. if not that's cool. I enjoyed this well written in my opinion story.
Touch of the Wind chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
Lillia-hun chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
It's a very good fanfic, thank you! :)
Gillii-Akujacku chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
Such angsty goodness.
serena chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
man i love ur story! ive been dying to find some fan fiction on these two! is there anyway possible i can convince u to write more of this story? like maybe 2 of 4 chapters more? ! my sister tells me if i want to read fanfiction so bad on them i should just write one myself but i can only draw, not good at writing... well i really loved ur story and am really wishing and hoping maybe if possible u can continue this fic, like maybe have the 2 go on a date or something. well if u decide to write more please let me know. my email is . thanks!
fantasique chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
Wow a Tumbling story! I love this drama 3 (and while watching it i wanted so badly to see Kiyama & Mizusawa finally together ;O; so bad it doesn't happens *sobbing*)

Your story is the first Tumbling ff i read and it's very beautiful / touching *_* plus the characters seem exactly as they are in the dorama, both for what they say and what they do: you described them very very well.

I want to read more Tumbling ff now XD
deathangel67 chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
wow i never heard of this show be while i was reading it i felt that i knew all the character anyway it was really good i liked it!