Reviews for Welcome to Wonderful Wonder World
AW! SUCH A CLIFF HANGER! Ah, well, she better say yes, all I'm saying. :3
AvionVadion chapter 2 . 3/21
Oh, my god. I love this! XD
Sleeping Moon chapter 51 . 12/16/2013
Good job with this chapter. It's been a long time since this story was updated, but the wait was worth it! I look forward to reading more.

PS- I have written a new Heart/Clover/Joker no Kuni no Alice story! It is titled "Carrot Cake" with my original character Erin Oswald being paired with Elliot March. If you may please read it and provide feedbback on it, I would truly appreciate it! Thank you for taking the time to read this review!
I love creepy things chapter 17 . 8/18/2013
Ah, never mind my last review. OC Joker, makes more sense :3
I love creepy things chapter 15 . 8/18/2013
You made Joker a girl?
Purple dragoness chapter 9 . 4/19/2013
Y u so funny !?
Shiro Arisu chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
Read the 1st chapter and am LOLing like crazzzyyyy...
historicMelatonin chapter 50 . 4/2/2013
I lost sleep over this story. (Spent the past three days staying up so I can catch up.) I CAN'T WAIT FOR NEXT CHAPTER!
Ara: WHY ARE WE YELLING?!
You know...I can't remember
Obsessed and Loving It chapter 49 . 4/1/2013
Love you toki
historicMelatonin chapter 49 . 3/31/2013
Is it weird that Toki's my new role-model? You should have Toki make a guide on how to be (almost) as awesome as Toki. I really love this story, and again Toki is amazing!
Dragonwolf1318 chapter 46 . 10/4/2012
Please update it's a good story but very random
Devin Trinidad chapter 30 . 10/1/2012
Ah, Blood. If you acted like this in the manga or the games I would have liked you more. Such a shame.

Besides that, this chapter was hilarious and cute at the same time!
Devin Trinidad chapter 25 . 10/1/2012
*trying so hard no to laugh, but fails* Hahaha, you got Ace's character down, alright! That was freaking epic!
Devin Trinidad chapter 18 . 9/27/2012
"ZOMG AN ALBINO DONKEY."
Psssh... HAHAHAHAHA!

I have never heard anyone call Peter that. Maybe Elliot, but NEVER Peter. I'm surprised he didn't go commando on her.
Devin Trinidad chapter 8 . 9/26/2012
Blood was obviously not a morning person either. And non-morning person plus non-morning person equals... two non-morning people. And if one of them has a gun, a person and a puddle of blood.

You trying to make me laugh, lady? xD

And last time I checked, there was no James in Sailor Moon. Just that tuxedo dude.