Reviews for Burn
mellowenglishgal chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
Okay, :O

I loved it! :D

"Sweetly sharp like licking cut glass," that's amazing! I definitely like this from Beau's perspective, a blue-collar cowboy's perception of prissy Chiles!

Again-keep writing!
Haley chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
Love it!
Stella296 chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
I really love this.

Although I should be mad at you for NOT answering my emails yet again.
signaturescarf chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
Confession tiemz: I don't ship Beau and Chiles (yet?) because they're too insanely cute in the previews and I'm waiting for something...more? IDEK maybe I'm afraid my OTP will get jealous or something but anyway Leighton promised awesome character development so I'm counting on that.

I do ship Chiles though, in awe of her same way the POV is. (Maybe that's Chairlike after all D:) I agree that Chiles reminds me of Blair in some ways 3
chillwithJyl chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
WOOOO! Love it. :) Write some more please! I've been looking for fics about them, but I only found 2. :( Ang they're both from you so please write some more! :D
notoutforawalk chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
I'm eagerly anticipating the release of Country Strong. I'm already half in love with this pairing from the little bit we have seen in teasers/trailers. I love the image of their kiss in your fic.
anonymous chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
Thank you so much for writing this. I have been chomping at the bit for weeks to see this movie, and I still have to wait. I'm not going to be able to see it until the wide release. This is making the wait just a little easier. Maybe we will read more from you in the near future...?
libertine84 chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
this is adorable! please write more. i never thought i'd find a beau/chiles fic. what a pleasant surprise. i have yet to see 'country stron' but i'm already a little obsessed with them. plus, that video of leighton/garrett hugging (long) from the premiere is just too cute for words. ;)
bethaboo chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
Awwwww. So lovely and so well-written. I, too, have not seen Country Strong yet, though it is one of the most anticipated movies of the new year for me, yet I can totally see how it could happen this way. Chiles is an interesting character, somewhat similar to Blair, but at the same time, completely different. I also find Leighton's country accent absolutely adorable (as well as Garrett Hedlund). If Blair is going to be with someone that's not Chuck, I'll allow her to be with Beau :)

Much love, as always,

B
comewhatmay.x chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
somehow, without even seeing the movie, you managed to capture them perfectly. I cannot wait to see this - and this only fuelled that. I love their dynamic, and (quelle horreur!) is it possible their chemistry matches CB's?