Reviews for In The Room
xstoryloverx chapter 1 . 8/9/2014
Just for the record, I have to say that your authors note at the top is like, the best one ever!
Also congrats on keeping the story up for so long!
Awesome story!
Peaceful Dragon Rose chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
good story
ptl4ever419 chapter 1 . 4/12/2014
Very good story I love it :)
paulandsethlover69 chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
Oh my god...LOOOOOOVE
JustThinking chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
Haven't actually started reading this yet, and I'm going to be honest, since I won't say shit against smut, BDSM or whatever the shortage is. Every man and/or woman to each own, as I like to think.. I'm a bit of a pervert anyways, so usually it's good reading.. Anyways, back to the point of this. I really just wanted to say AWESOME start commentary! I know, long as shit comment for a short line.. But yeah.. Sorry, I'm a rambler at times xD
Faye-Faye-the-Dream-Faye chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
sagasaka chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
O my god! I absolutely love this and if some close minded people say something else than they are crazy! This story is really really good!
ThePagesFlyBy chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
Ooohhh. You go girl! Good for you!
Princess A-ya 101 chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
Hey, love the one-shot. And homestly, I think some poeple are too stuck up or opinionated to even think of doing anything different. I totoally agree with your authors note. People in a healthy relationship have sex, it's not normal if you don't. Amd it doesn't matter how you do it, as long as you love doing it. And people do 'tattle' as you say, but I think they do it because they probably want to do the same but fear being cast out and stamped a bad name. I don't believe that they will , and I fully embrace your lifestyle, doesn't matter to me. As long as you enjoy doing it.

Thanks for the one-shot. Now I have to go take care of myself, got me so flustered!

anonymous23.19 chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
Fuck hot. And I completely agree with your A/N.
maijacob chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
I love this story! And so glad it was not taken down bu those sexless haters! I love a good BDSM story and wish this was more than a one shot. Have you read dominate me? The last chapter I believe you would be proud of! Thanks for posting such a good oneshot!
WisdoMonroe chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
I enjoyed reading this. It had excellent detail. And although I can't see how Bella and Sam fit into this you oneshot was an amazing read.
DarknekoKurai chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
Omg I love this! Tell me there will be more! A

So well written!
crazy chick to the nines chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
I love your rant and i totally agree with you. people have sex and i like fanfiction that is real just as long as it's smut with a plot. (Well unless it's a oneshot then pure smut is all good)
tinkerbear10 chapter 1 . 5/6/2011