Reviews for The First Time
Lakitalover chapter 21 . 4/15/2015
Out of all the reconnecting scenes you've written about Fi and Michael I think this one is the sweetest.
Lakitalover chapter 18 . 4/15/2015
That was great! I never thought much about the episodic nature of Burn Notice fitting so well with Mike and Fi's early days, but you've really made it work here.
Lakitalover chapter 15 . 4/15/2015
I love reading about all the different ways you and Jedi imagine Michael's time in Ireland.
Lakitalover chapter 11 . 4/15/2015
Hehehe. Fiona is such a delightful little whirlwind.
Lakitalover chapter 7 . 4/15/2015
That was oddly sweet. Michael comes across as really brave in this chapter.
Lakitalover chapter 5 . 4/15/2015
Good characterization of Michael in this chapter. The only thing I would change is that Nate seems to be about five here when he should not be more than three. A lot of fan tend to forget that the Westen brothers are six years apart.
Lakitalover chapter 3 . 4/15/2015
Aw. :( We all know Frank is a jerk, but seeing him hurt baby Michael from day one is just heartbreaking.
Lakitalover chapter 1 . 4/15/2015
Clever opening. I like how you try trick us into thinking this chapter is about Michael and Fi at first.
Guest chapter 21 . 4/8/2014
Fantastic story - awesome from start to finish!
tropp chapter 20 . 2/22/2014
You do a song fic and choose a crappy Beyonce song with moronic lyrics that are degrading to women? Are you serious? 19 good chapters and then this.
JulBram chapter 21 . 12/25/2013
Some of these stories were really really good and I thank you for writing them. I miss one story... His very first sexual encounter (even just a kiss) as a teenager before going out steady with the one girl. Half the stories belonged in a different set, more like x-rated fun sexy story lines. I enjoyed them too, but belonged in a different setting. There could have been space for other material that I hope you write later. I am missing "First Times" related to his first army training days, first shooting, first failure, first kill, first mission, first character impersonating, how he met Sam first time, first time Sam saved his life, first injury, recruitment by CIA, first training at being interrogated, first time he was sadly tortured, and about the day he left Fiona. I'll keep reading all your writing to see if you took care already of these topics.
Souriswingette chapter 20 . 2/3/2013
This is not The First Time I read this story.. I still love it ! :-)
CassieBookWorm8 chapter 19 . 1/27/2013
I read this before but loved it even more in the re-reading. I am commenting though in particular appreciation to Fiona's middle name. Brilliant! I love the sound of it and the meaning is perfect. Just this morning I was walking around the house muttering things that sorta sounded Gaelic/Celtic in an attempt to come up with a middle name for our beloved Fi and here you were with the perfect answer all along. So thank you for the termination of my conundrum.

... was there ever such a long review for just one word?
coolaquariun chapter 21 . 5/31/2012
Sexy and very well written:),thank you!
storyfan101 chapter 21 . 5/28/2012
He passed up a phone call from Sam to enjoy time with Fiona? Crazy! I just don't get it. To each their own, I guess. ) Otherwise, it was absolutely fabulous!