Reviews for The First Time
Guest chapter 21 . 4/8/2014
Fantastic story - awesome from start to finish!
tropp chapter 20 . 2/22/2014
You do a song fic and choose a crappy Beyonce song with moronic lyrics that are degrading to women? Are you serious? 19 good chapters and then this.
JulBram chapter 21 . 12/25/2013
Some of these stories were really really good and I thank you for writing them. I miss one story... His very first sexual encounter (even just a kiss) as a teenager before going out steady with the one girl. Half the stories belonged in a different set, more like x-rated fun sexy story lines. I enjoyed them too, but belonged in a different setting. There could have been space for other material that I hope you write later. I am missing "First Times" related to his first army training days, first shooting, first failure, first kill, first mission, first character impersonating, how he met Sam first time, first time Sam saved his life, first injury, recruitment by CIA, first training at being interrogated, first time he was sadly tortured, and about the day he left Fiona. I'll keep reading all your writing to see if you took care already of these topics.
Souriswingette chapter 20 . 2/3/2013
This is not The First Time I read this story.. I still love it ! :-)
CassieBookWorm8 chapter 19 . 1/27/2013
I read this before but loved it even more in the re-reading. I am commenting though in particular appreciation to Fiona's middle name. Brilliant! I love the sound of it and the meaning is perfect. Just this morning I was walking around the house muttering things that sorta sounded Gaelic/Celtic in an attempt to come up with a middle name for our beloved Fi and here you were with the perfect answer all along. So thank you for the termination of my conundrum.

... was there ever such a long review for just one word?
coolaquariun chapter 21 . 5/31/2012
Sexy and very well written:),thank you!
storyfan101 chapter 21 . 5/28/2012
He passed up a phone call from Sam to enjoy time with Fiona? Crazy! I just don't get it. To each their own, I guess. ) Otherwise, it was absolutely fabulous!
DaisyDay chapter 21 . 5/28/2012
Whew. Wow. I absolutely loved the title of this chapter. I don't know this song, but the lyrics were so appropriate. Where are those penguins? *sigh*
Amanda Hawthorn chapter 21 . 5/28/2012
Good God woman! You should warm me before you post a story like this! I almost melted into my laptop! That was intensely hot, beautiful, sensual and so much more. Lovely, lovely work my friend, stunning as always
Jedi Skysinger chapter 21 . 5/27/2012
That was igloo-melting smoking hot and I loved the tie-in to the pic Amanda posted the other day as well as the back story connecting them now with them back in Dublin.

Awesome!
coolaquariun chapter 20 . 4/12/2012
Now that was hot.. But you can't leave it just like this, there has to be more,
PSU93Girl chapter 20 . 4/12/2012
Yay for pieces with no plot! :)
FMSMandi chapter 20 . 4/11/2012
I can totally picture Fiona listening to thisand dancing around, but Michael not so much. It was a great story though.
DaisyDay chapter 20 . 4/11/2012
As I told you before, I loved this! It really was cute and hot. I also can appreciate how you are stretching yourself as a writer. I have a cluster of penguins surrounding me, too many to pass along!
Amanda Hawthorn chapter 20 . 4/11/2012
THUD! OK you know it didn't really take a lot of convincing! Move over penguins there's a polar bear in town! Now the only thing I have to do is reattach my halo and climb out of the gutter!