Reviews for Sweetheart
slytherinshadowhunter67 chapter 11 . 11/9
That was friggin deep. Emotionally bruising and raw and absolutely beautiful. Loved it.
Llewlyn chapter 11 . 4/12
Such a gorgeous story
Llewlyn chapter 5 . 4/12
I love this. There's something about it, some flavor I can't quite catch. But it's delicious.
PhantasticTroyler chapter 8 . 4/23/2014
I thought you had killed dean and he was dead, I was gonna cry and I was ready to kill you in the most painful way I could think of but phew.
L-Lover61 chapter 11 . 1/16/2014
Omg, this story was so beautiful, it was sad...but so beautiful. They're just broken, but they're connected and they love each other. :')
jazzy chapter 11 . 1/3/2014
Totally hot and awesome and kind of sad and yet marvelous all the same. I really enjoy your writing a great deal.

Westiegal chapter 11 . 8/19/2013
Another fantastic story. Loved it!
Marie de Sade chapter 11 . 9/2/2012
I know this is an old story but I only just read it and even though they are both so totally messed up and absolutely beautiful. I totally loved this story 3
Guest chapter 11 . 7/6/2012
This story is... I guess the best word would be compelling. I both loved the tender moments and was horrified at the rougher ones. But, they were both utterly messed up and clashed and didn't know how to do anything. It wasn't fairytale or sweet or anything- but honestly, I think it was kind of real. They were screwed over. They screwed each other over- but they stayed connected because they did love each other- they just didn't know how to. So yeah, compelling.
Kaitlynbaby1989 chapter 11 . 6/18/2012
I absolutely loved this.
NiveaAnima chapter 11 . 6/1/2012
I love you for writing this. It could be cleaned up a bit, but it's totally worth it for the subject matter. Thanks so much
Char-chan chapter 11 . 5/30/2012
OH WOW! loved this! loved the way you characterized them all to fit in with the Soldier's Girl movie but also your own vision of them as their own characters. and holycrap HOOOOT sexiness all around hehehe great job!
The Ashes Fan chapter 11 . 1/14/2012
Enjoyed this story, its different from all the other Destiel fics I've read. You've got quite a talented way with words, and this was no exception, you could have gone on with this but I think it ended nicely anyway :)
SuperNaturalGurl32 chapter 11 . 7/2/2011
This story was so good. I love everything I read by you it seems -s- It made me cry I thougth Dean was dead at first.
JinaRocks chapter 11 . 3/6/2011
I'm reading a lot of these reviews, and so many are negative because there's something in it they don't like.

Castiel and Dean are broken, and this story shows that in a raw sense, so it's perfect as is for me. Someone said that it seemed rushed, and although I didn't notice it at the time, perhaps there are some things that could be fleshed out?

But still, I liked it a lot, as is.

(Even if you put dub/non-con in the description, I wouldn't have even known what it meant.)