Reviews for Eternity
Lushi chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
this was adorable! i loved it. there's a serious lack of Viral and dream-girl stories on fanfiction, so this made me happy. beautifully written and so sweet.
mark-engels chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
This is an outstanding piece of work. I think you've done Viral's character justice in the separate phases he experiences. I agree with you that Viral's meeting Tsuuma and Memesu was one of the tearjerker moments of the anime. The biggest one for me was Nia leaving Simon alone after they were married; the angsty emotions I felt caused me to begin writing Gurren Lagann fanfict myself. I can appreciate the great emotional impact this series can have on a person, and I respect you greatly for channeling this energy into a fantastic story such as this one. Well done.

MJE
Crystal-Wolf-Guardain-967 chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
i loved it!
Sailor GaOn Donut chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
nice
KayaSowle chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
Horray for Viral! Happy ending. :)

So many congratulations for this one. :D
Story Weaver1 chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
Wow...I'm faving. Seriously I just did. There's so much EMOTION in this. Its wonderful. Its just the kind of Viral fic I've been looking for. Something happy for him.

The beginning is so despairing and far end angst. Viral hating eternity and longing for the alternate universe. His love/hate with dreams was particularly poigant.

The middle is like this compromise 'making the most of it' thing. Interacting with others on occassion, making historians drool (XD), and the fertilization treatment! That was my favorite of this section. Waiting for that possibility, and then it happening for everyone but him. A great thing, something to celebrate, but just not for him

Then the ending, without a doubt my favorite part of this fic, so hopeful and 'finding peace'. Meeting her, cautious. Like this 'fragile hope' and fear of messing up. Kamina's part made me chuckle. He would definitely do that. So well written! That wonder and enchantment, slow and ponderous. It makes me smile and warm hearted.
Xhydralisk chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
This is the kind of closure I like for our favorite beastman!
AnimeGirl1220 chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
... Amazing. Just, amazing. This almost made me cry *sniffles* I love how well you told it! Amazing story!
Aku yoru no sakana chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
I love this! This was a truly amazing portrayal inside Viral's perspective, if only something like this could actually have happened inside the anime.
AvaleeDarling chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
this is really very good

i love how descriptive u were on virals desolate feelings

it actually made me want to jump in there and just give a big hug

i love viral and i love how u made the beastmen fertile without making up some upsurd excuse like other stories i have read

i can really picture viral being this way i think u captured him perfectly
Two-Tail-Demon chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
I don't think you really know how happy you just made me. Viral's fantasy always brought tears to my eyes, so reading this definitely made my heart flutter. Thank you for making my night a whole heck better.