Reviews for A Christmas Carol
Madam-Natalia chapter 8 . 2/21/2013
And to finish this story you just HAD to Put in a smut. :-)8
Guest chapter 8 . 2/2/2013
I can't stop reading your stories!
Leocht chapter 5 . 8/15/2012
I'm kinda confused. When did Alfred die before then?
takuya chapter 8 . 1/2/2012
oh that story was really sweet i loved it a lot
zenorules101 chapter 8 . 1/19/2011
Lmfao I luv da part where he goes its going to b a white christmas I laughed so hard my mom thought I was crazy
Free of Mundane Thoughts chapter 8 . 1/14/2011
I love this, and Nantucket (which should TOTALLY be involved in more smutfics, and YOU, for writing this, but I'm really tired right now cuz I was listening to Iggy's Counting Sheep and can't really stay awake for much longer... but thanks~ It was fun to read. :3
Mitsuki Horenake chapter 8 . 1/2/2011
God, there's so much lemon we can make lemon pie and use the rest for lemonade :D

This is such a cute adaptation! *Huggle*
dragon chapter 8 . 12/27/2010
Super cool! I loved the ghosts, Pirate-Arthur was awsome and the presents / my favourite is the Supermanhoodie, that's just super cool.

I also liked how sad little sealand was. When Alfred said 'cuz of m-' I was all awwwww poor little Alrfed. Arthur how could you do that to him?
Rainy-UK chapter 8 . 12/25/2010
Awww YAY! Its finished but aww that's such a lovely story! D I loved it! Hey do are you going to do another Christmassy story next year? w I hope so D
1woof1 chapter 8 . 12/24/2010
Awesome, thank you!
yintsunami chapter 8 . 12/24/2010
I LOVED reading this! Was not expecting smut, but I'm not complaining! MERRY CHRISTMAS!
BelarusLockhart1827 chapter 8 . 12/24/2010
Loved reading the story! The sex was a perfect way to end this cute story! Merry Christmas :)
JAFootnote chapter 8 . 12/24/2010
Lol So Arthur was the scrooge. That is hilarity and irony at their best~
Eternally1Yours chapter 8 . 12/24/2010
*nosebleed* Oh snap :s that was beautiful... Amazing story! I enjoyed reading it!

Eternally Yours,