Reviews for In Dulci Jubilo
Novindalf chapter 3 . 12/19/2010
Really enjoying this fic )
LiverpoolMiss chapter 3 . 12/17/2010
I really like this. I love the hints of angst between Ruth and Harry and the team hoping they'll sort it out. I laughed at Tariq's comment about the Christmas Rota!
Camillo chapter 3 . 12/17/2010
Oh I hope Ruth gives the pair of them a decent talking to. I do like the straightforward telling of this.
Camillo chapter 2 . 12/17/2010
Enjoying this! Also looking forward to seeing what Graham will have to say.
Rambling Scribe chapter 3 . 12/16/2010
Oops, Harry and Graham have had a bit of a row. And Harry snapping at Ruth - naughty. At least he apologised. And Graham's come back.

This is good stuff. Please update when you can. :)

Symphony In Blue chapter 3 . 12/16/2010
Aw I wish Harry could patch up things between him and Graham. Perhaps Ruth will be able to steer things in the right direction?
Rambling Scribe chapter 2 . 12/16/2010
I'm enjoying this. It's lovely and really well written. Very sweet of Harry to get the Christmas tree on the quiet as a surprise for Ruth.

And now Graham has turned up...

Abigal chapter 3 . 12/16/2010
Okay review junkie, make sure this reading junkie has a fix very soon. I am so liking this.
x-La vie en rose-x chapter 3 . 12/16/2010
Oh tension builds! Well done. I enjoy Graham/Harry fics. Not many out there. Can't wait for the next update. :)
espiyo chapter 2 . 12/15/2010
Aw, that is so sweet of Harry to go get a tree in his lunch hour. Looking forward to seeing how Graham's reappearance pans out.
Symphony In Blue chapter 2 . 12/15/2010
I just love Harry and Ruth together and you write them really well. And now Graham has turned up. That should be interesting!
watchstrap chapter 2 . 12/15/2010
This has a lovely Christmassy feel and a real sense of anticipation. More please?
Abigal chapter 2 . 12/15/2010
I really need you to update this quickly. Like what you are writing and the characters seem just right.
x-La vie en rose-x chapter 2 . 12/15/2010
Oh yay! Can't wait to read what happens next! :)
northernexposure chapter 2 . 12/15/2010
Loving this! Love Harry's little thought about Dimitri, hee hee. Can't wait for more. x
38 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »