Reviews for Infinitus Somnia
Penelope Snape chapter 2 . 3/25/2013
this seems like it could be really sweet. please continue
Fick Chick chapter 2 . 9/3/2012
I like this so far, but it's a bit soon to tell for sure. I'll follow it in case you decide to continue it.
No-Need-To-Yell chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
How many more reviews do you need? Please, please update soon!
Glamrockprincess chapter 1 . 2/10/2012
more please?
Ducky chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
Update please? I liked what I read but I need a bit more.
Habitualfool chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
Keep going? Please!
Slashaddict95 chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
Please write more.
ShoshonaTheRose chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
Really good but how exactly does Ianto know about magic and how does he fit into HP? Please update soon!

-Cass
wolfcub chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
I think this story has potential.I'd love to see where you could take it and I hope you continue to write it.
lil-devilish-kitten chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
I was not going to read this because I absolutely hate Jack cheating on Ianto (especially with Gwen) fics, but... I love H/D

I really liked this first chapter and I hope you continue with the story, I would love to see what happens next. Great job! :)
Undoubtfuly Lost chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
Oh! A different take! I'm very interested in learning how Ianto met Draco and what Jack's going to say when he comes to his senses! Looking forward to an update!
kutoki chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
What will jack do when he sobbers up? What will Ianto do? Please update soon!
JxIHarkness-Jones chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE update this soon :)

It sounds amazing :D

JxIHarkness-Jones
CaptainHan chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
cant believe i only just found this! :( Update soon please :D x
LaLaTink chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
This story is full of win on so many fronts. One, I HATE GWEN. Two, I've quickly realized that Torchwood is my weakness. Three, all you need to say is Harry Potter and I'm in. Annnd you've wrote yourself an intresting begining so I'd love to read more of this sometime soon.

Peace!