Reviews for The Real Christmas Story
SunBinamra chapter 1 . 6/14
"I can no longer hear you, Six. My mind has gone to its happy place. Goodnight." Best line of the whole thing, although I loved Rex's commentary throughout Six's storytelling. Great work!
Bookworm chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
I agree with you. I get a bit ticked off at some of the specials, but I understand why they're not really Jesus-centric. My favorite song would probably be Sing Noel, not sure on special... I loved your story and how you wrote it (if that makes sense...) keep posting!
Lady DestinyHope chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
Another cute story though I STILL have no idea what Generator Rex is :D
iExperiment chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
For something typed on a whim, this was a pretty awesome story!

I'm gettin kinda tired myself of this whole obsession with Santa Claus and even more annoyed that people don't even say Merry Christmas anymore...it's just "Happy Holidays"...kinda sad actually.
Miki chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
I love it it didn't suck I love do you hear what I hear and my fav spehal is about how Santa came to be but the name escapes me oh well we watch it every year I'll just ask next time
vcnbvvc chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
My fav Xmas movie is a Christmas Carol. Kinda like what God wanted; everyone to love everyone and stop being a grump! and to help people!
Anticsareme chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
Yay! Cute stowie
guest101 chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
oh boy! i luv little rex! so cute! (sorry guys, i'm a bit random!) :-)
Forever Wolves chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
I really like your fanfic, The christmas story about Jesus christ is very important to all of us, the christmas of the name has a ' christ ' in it so it is about Jesus christ of the holiday. the ' santa ' thing is not true, it is getting rid of the christma's real meaning! Oh, i wish santa clous will just kick off and let Jesus come into the real meaning. Santa has the name of Satan. something like that. satan is God's enemy and i dont like about santa. Who invent that santa thing anyway? its getting rid of christams's real meaning! Poor Jesus...
Ally Marton chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
heh heh heh, poor Six, I think he handled that 'crisis' rather well. :) I liked how you brought this story around. In all honesty, I grew up with Jesus being something never questioned, it's kinda cool to see how it might look for a kid who's never heard the story...

Anyway! My favorite Christmas song is Carol of the Bells, and then movie? Hmm, I'd have to say 'a Christmas Story', at least I think that's what it's called, had something to do with a kid who wanted a toy gun for christmas and wore bunny pjs. Also, I know I'm a little late in reading this, but thanks for the holiday wishes!

~Ally
Skylark Evanson chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
S-Dawg, I was giggling my butt off this whole time. Like, I had to put it down and come back to it so I didn't wet myself. The virgin part had me in Giggle-Fest central! Man, amazing as ever. Always love your stuff, River. Always amazing. Just keep it up, okiez? .

~Sky
Navaka114 chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
OH. MY. HEAVENLY LORD! I HAVE NEVER EVER EVER EVERRRRRRRR ACTUALLY, besides my pastor and own self say to others in annoyance, TELL WHAT THE TRUE MEANING OF CHRISTMAS IS! IT Really ISN'T about Santa! IT's about Jesus!

So i thank you for writing this, hopefully some people will actually understand it isn't about the gifts or recieving OR giving it's about God son. THANK YOU! (Great...I'm getting darned emotional now...!)
Twon777 chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
I think this was pretty heartwarming. Cute with a little comedy mixed in. Good job.

Favorite christmas special: How the Grinch Stole Christmas (original, not that crappy remake)

Favorite Christmas song: Hmmm...tough call... I'd have to pick The Night Santa Went Crazy. Not traditonal but I love to laugh.
RandomDraggon chapter 1 . 12/14/2010