Reviews for Road Trip
Bronze chapter 1 . 5/21
So good yet so very sad at the same time. In a way I'm not sure if I'm glad Ron died or not. That he's no longer in Hermione's life I'm good with. But on the other hand, having him die in her arms is really bad way to go. I think it's really funny that on the full moon, Lavender can't get enough of Harry. The idea of Luna in a sexless marriage to a man 24 years older just seems wrong to me. Now you're the first person to actually say just how big Luna's Snoracks are. I wondered if they might be large but invisible to most people. Wizard and Muggle alike. I enjoyed the story. Thanks for writing and posting it for me and others to read.
SnuggleKitten69 chapter 1 . 3/9
So poignant. I truly enjoyed your characterisations of all the mentioned characters. Your characterisation of Lavender reminds me of her in "Harry from another world", which I read prior to reading this wonderful one-shot. The sequel to this is already writing itself in my head with bushy-haired, green-eyed children running around.

Thank you for sharing this most excellent and brilliant story.
Vampireking40 chapter 1 . 12/7/2016
This was a very interesting story. Through it should have started with the events that led to Ron and his family death but you made up for that by including bits about what happen. It was a great one-shot story with no need for more chapters.
mckertis chapter 1 . 8/21/2016
So, a story about random slutting. Whatever.
thepkrmgc chapter 1 . 1/17/2016
this makes for an interesting story about self discovery, and while it might seem like a ship-fic at first glance its all the better because of its complexities
s-david-m chapter 1 . 12/1/2015
Nicely done. I think you did a good job capturing the psychological aspects of the scenarios pretty well.
Markus Ramikin chapter 1 . 7/12/2015
This is the best one I've read from you yet.

Also, Hannelore is waaaaay more sane than Luna. :) Even if she does subconsciosuly want to kill her friends with a knife.
dogbertcarroll chapter 1 . 6/15/2015
A very nice story.
old-crow chapter 1 . 5/16/2015
Hi,

Roll me away is a great story in the form of a song. This was a very fine story, though I freely admit that I would have preferred a fourth chapter with little kids with bushy hair and green eyes. You could always add a fourth chapter. Healing is good.

Thanks for sharing your story.

Old-Crow
FirePhoenix86 chapter 1 . 2/26/2015
This was beautifully written. I loved that it didn't extend into Harry and Hermione starting a relationship. That was the perfect place to end it. I liked the pairings and I think you stuck to the character's personalities well. Luna seemed a bit out of character with the OCDness and by calling Harry by his last name.

As a therapist, I kind of hated Hermione's psychologist. That person did not seem ethical or like she was working for Hermione. If a client decides to do something you think is a bad idea, I don't think it's wise to throw it in their face after the fact. "I told you so" is the worst thing a therapist could say to a client.

Definitely a great story!
roon0 chapter 1 . 2/19/2015
A throughly enjoyable and even thoughtful one shot. Thank you for sharing.
Josiah chapter 1 . 2/2/2015
I like Luna.
q.thews chapter 1 . 11/12/2014
Interesting story ;-) , one of the few where Lavender is not just tapestry and it is not a bad/plain stupid person.
Sleeper 3173 chapter 1 . 3/7/2014
Bahahahaha! Gotta love Hannalore!
RykOakwine chapter 1 . 12/17/2013
Dude, that was awesome in every way.