Reviews for Road Trip
Sleeper 3173 chapter 1 . 3/7
Bahahahaha! Gotta love Hannalore!
RykOakwine chapter 1 . 12/17/2013
Dude, that was awesome in every way.
Nytefyre chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
I liked this journey for Harry.. and yes, I was thinking of Hanalore when reading about Luna and her "scourgify, scourgify, scourgify!" Thanks for a fun journey - and while I would love to see more of what happens with Harry and Hermione, this was a great ending.

Thanks for posting.
Noble Korhedron chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
Oh man, this both cracked me up and had me cringing in embarrassment and sympathy - in equal measure; embarrassment for his lack of errm, "experience" and sympathy with Parvati's death, along with the other casualties. In fact, only today I compared my mother to Neville Chamberlain in his capacity as an advocate of appeasment...
Random number generator chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
"Not to mention what it would cost him personally if he lost his best friend in life by thinking with his dick" sentence is missing "." at the end.

"Nothing will ever be ok again. is missing second " sign.

I liked this story, really interesting one.
Sabaku no Sable chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
The only thing i kept thinking about was the two twins Luna has which makes me wonder if they are Harry's children. XD
bobbo chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
eh, the luna thing at the end was out of left field. i can't see her being like that. the hermione plot was also dropped by the wayside in a rowlingish way. if 100% is a professional story, i came in expecting 70% and got 50%. this review does not merit capitalization. meh

i suppose it could be much much worse...
Guest chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
Brilliant and surprising at the same time, as always. Thanks for this.

I don't know how you could follow this up with a sequel, but I would be interested to see it.

Two items: First, your use of possessives and apostrophes needs work (it's means 'it is', not 'belonging to it'). Second, your astronomy needs work - prior to full moon, the moon rises before sunset, not after.

Somehow I missed this in your listing originally, but found it at Hurin3's community.
serenityselena chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
interesting story :)
josephbendov chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
I think this was a really good portrayal of what their lives would actually be like after a war. Most fics I see don't really cover the psychological aspect of it at all. Also, I love that you based a character of of anyone from QC. I've been reading that comic since I was a teenager. Great story.
pinks99 chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
I don't usually like more romance-oriented fan-fics, but I really enjoyed this story. Lavender's character was particularly well depicted.
Jimbocous chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
Nicely done!
noylj chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
Is that the end of the story?
Super-Saiyan-3-Vegeta chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
this was a truly amazing story. I loved it
jonski chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
I love it. Do more fics like this pls...