Reviews for Road Trip
thepkrmgc chapter 1 . 1/17
this makes for an interesting story about self discovery, and while it might seem like a ship-fic at first glance its all the better because of its complexities
s-david-m chapter 1 . 12/1/2015
Nicely done. I think you did a good job capturing the psychological aspects of the scenarios pretty well.
Markus Ramikin chapter 1 . 7/12/2015
This is the best one I've read from you yet.

Also, Hannelore is waaaaay more sane than Luna. :) Even if she does subconsciosuly want to kill her friends with a knife.
dogbertcarroll chapter 1 . 6/15/2015
A very nice story.
old-crow chapter 1 . 5/16/2015
Hi,

Roll me away is a great story in the form of a song. This was a very fine story, though I freely admit that I would have preferred a fourth chapter with little kids with bushy hair and green eyes. You could always add a fourth chapter. Healing is good.

Thanks for sharing your story.

Old-Crow
FirePhoenix86 chapter 1 . 2/26/2015
This was beautifully written. I loved that it didn't extend into Harry and Hermione starting a relationship. That was the perfect place to end it. I liked the pairings and I think you stuck to the character's personalities well. Luna seemed a bit out of character with the OCDness and by calling Harry by his last name.

As a therapist, I kind of hated Hermione's psychologist. That person did not seem ethical or like she was working for Hermione. If a client decides to do something you think is a bad idea, I don't think it's wise to throw it in their face after the fact. "I told you so" is the worst thing a therapist could say to a client.

Definitely a great story!
roon0 chapter 1 . 2/19/2015
A throughly enjoyable and even thoughtful one shot. Thank you for sharing.
Josiah chapter 1 . 2/2/2015
I like Luna.
q.thews chapter 1 . 11/12/2014
Interesting story ;-) , one of the few where Lavender is not just tapestry and it is not a bad/plain stupid person.
Sleeper 3173 chapter 1 . 3/7/2014
Bahahahaha! Gotta love Hannalore!
RykOakwine chapter 1 . 12/17/2013
Dude, that was awesome in every way.
Nytefyre chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
I liked this journey for Harry.. and yes, I was thinking of Hanalore when reading about Luna and her "scourgify, scourgify, scourgify!" Thanks for a fun journey - and while I would love to see more of what happens with Harry and Hermione, this was a great ending.

Thanks for posting.
Noble Korhedron chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
Oh man, this both cracked me up and had me cringing in embarrassment and sympathy - in equal measure; embarrassment for his lack of errm, "experience" and sympathy with Parvati's death, along with the other casualties. In fact, only today I compared my mother to Neville Chamberlain in his capacity as an advocate of appeasment...
Random number generator chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
"Not to mention what it would cost him personally if he lost his best friend in life by thinking with his dick" sentence is missing "." at the end.

"Nothing will ever be ok again. is missing second " sign.

I liked this story, really interesting one.
Sabaku no Sable chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
The only thing i kept thinking about was the two twins Luna has which makes me wonder if they are Harry's children. XD