Reviews for Untouchable
Moe Machine chapter 16 . 12/29/2014
Aaw... that was so sweet to read. You write incredibly well! S2 You rocks!
Wynni chapter 16 . 10/1/2014
Oh my mercy! I read this in one go. Marvelous!

I like that you didn't shrink from his disfigurement. I actually read the original work once, but cannot recall anything of his description but the yellow eyes. Where did this version of his face come from?
Cublet chapter 16 . 6/25/2014
Very nice, loved the way you portrayed Erik, although I do feel a bit sorry for poor Raoul.
dksaga chapter 16 . 2/25/2014
Whew. What a lovely story. The characters were fully drawn, the romance was utterly romantic, and the sexytimes were scorching.

Honestly, I'm generally not inclined to read fics that give me an Erik without a nose, because yes, I am that shallow. I want my deformed musical genius to be absolutely perfectly gorgeous except for, well, a few dodgy bits. Basically because it's hard for me to work my head around it, really. But you made it manageable. And not only manageable, but almost even desirable. Not sure how you did that. But it was great to find in a tale.

You're very good at this writing stuff. Looking forward to going through the rest of your writing, on the ff site and elsewhere.
astraetoiles chapter 16 . 12/26/2013
this is my third time reading this story (since I do every holiday season since I first found it) and once again, I was enthralled. I love your portrayal of the characters, the plot and character development, and more than anything, the sweet (and festive!) scenarios you dreamed up for these two. have a wonderful holiday! xx
Izulza chapter 16 . 10/20/2013
I loved this story. It was a nice change of pace from other fics
Izulza chapter 14 . 10/19/2013
Wow! I actually feel sorry for the fop. He's really coming off pathetic.
Izulza chapter 13 . 10/19/2013
Uh ,oh!
Izulza chapter 10 . 10/18/2013
MERRY X-MAS Erik, you lucky SOB!
Izulza chapter 9 . 10/17/2013
Men! & we are suppose to be hormonal. Lovely chapter, but is Raoul going to be bad or a wimp in this 1.
Izulza chapter 7 . 10/13/2013
Men! Thank God we have the upper hand. Though we let them think they do.
Izulza chapter 5 . 10/9/2013
Is Raoul gonna be bad in this one? BTW GR8 chappie
Izulza chapter 4 . 10/8/2013
AAWW! Usually I hate fluff, but this was done perfectly. As my mom says "Good job Bob!"
Rupert Bear chapter 16 . 7/12/2013
Another beautiful & well written work from you, thank you for sharing the story.
Guest chapter 16 . 5/9/2013
This was a wonderful story! I simply love it!