Reviews for Lean on Me
Guest chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
Are you kidding? Sasuke holding a gun to his head is the best chapter ever!
Redstone.LILI chapter 14 . 2/21/2013
When are u planning to update it?
naruko.uzuma chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
continue please
Tansy Moon chapter 14 . 11/28/2012
Ok so I read this threw and I loved what you were doing. Until you brought Karin into the picture. From the get go you had her entire characterization wrong. Honestly it bugs the crap out of me. She's my favorite female character yet no one can seem to get her right? Karin is someone who would take her job 100% seriously. She wouldn't use it to get in someones pants. She also wouldn't giggle. She's a tell it like it is kick-ass kinda girl. Not the kind of person she is portrayed as so far in this fic. Honestly it makes me very disappointed cause so far everything else about this fic has been great and I especially loved what you did with the whole Fem!Naruto situation and how realistically it's been portrayed. It's just your portrayal of Karin is so off it bugs the living crap out of me.
Junoan chapter 14 . 11/11/2012
So Karin isn't Naruto's cousin in this fic? Sasuke's really desesperate to be independant, I can see where he's coming from, given the kind of family he must have raised in. He didn't want to depend on his father's money so it's logical to assume he didn't to depend on Naru too.

I wonder if Naru used to be a hemaphrodite or something...

I enjoyed readin your fic! Good luck on your next chapter!
Guest chapter 14 . 10/5/2012
Where the heck is the next 1!? This is 2 awesome to give up on! :(. MAKE ANOTHER 1... Pwease?! 3
Vermouth chapter 14 . 7/30/2012
Your story was recommended in one of my favourite stories, and since I have lately found myself to be a sucker for Fem!Naru x Sasuke, I decided to give it a go And boy I'm glad I did.

This is actually the first gender-bender fic I have ever liked. And by gender-bender I mean stories that have Naruto (or another character) start off as a boy, and then turn into a girl some way or another. More often than not, it just looks like an excuse to do a yaoi fic without it being yaoi.

However, your story is absolutely brilliant, because you are actually depicting the humanity in it, and the real problems that come with the sort of situation that Naruto/Naru is in I find myself wondering whether you are studying Psychology. But I digress.

You are doing a splendid job, and you have found yourself a loyal reader (and reviewer; I'm a massive reviewer) in me. Congrats on a job well done!

Vermouth
Itooshii Koneko chapter 14 . 7/16/2012
Great job I can't wait to read what's going to happen next, please update soon, this is one of my favorite fic right, I'm too impatient to read the next chapter, update please!
Kyuubeast chapter 14 . 6/4/2012
I really love this story and I want to continue reading it hopefully. I love the idea behind it. Hope to see an update.

Kyuubeast
dimensiontimetraveler chapter 14 . 5/6/2012
Ewwww karin! N he...kissed her...x.x i csn understand naru acting motherly coz she cant have her own kid, but whyyy was she fixed? What happened at age13.? Update!
dimensiontimetraveler chapter 14 . 5/6/2012
Leilsel97 chapter 14 . 5/5/2012
I don't like Karin. Urgh. Anyway, this was really interesting typos aside. UPDATE! That's all.
Leilsel97 chapter 4 . 5/5/2012
Sasuke, meet pedobear ;)
Leilsel97 chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
Did Naruto get a sex change?
timbuktu chapter 14 . 4/21/2012
, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, updatev