Reviews for Lean on Me
Miridian chapter 14 . 7/30
You are so mean! To not update for years without having even revealed if Naru's a former crossdresser, a current crossdresser, or transgender :(
Aranel8431 chapter 14 . 5/25
Love this story. Really unique and creative. I kinda have an idea what is up with Naru but I can't wait for her to admit it to Sasuke. Keep up the awesome work
Zandamh chapter 14 . 8/19/2015
I'm your new reader and I have to say, that I really like your mysterious story. :) Can't wait for next chapter. :)
xXSilentKiller3Xx chapter 14 . 6/21/2015
plz update
Minileo chapter 14 . 6/6/2015
This is good..Though I hope their love will be speeding up a little. Other than that it was Fabolously amazing!
Guest chapter 14 . 5/5/2015
KittyKute chapter 14 . 5/3/2015
Moreeeeeeee. I want more dammit! **Throws tomatoes at her** 0.o MOREEEEEEEE
YubelHaouJudai chapter 6 . 1/10/2015
Kushina and Mikoto aren't friends since childhood? why they hate Uchiha especially Sasuke?
Vandar93 chapter 14 . 7/20/2014
Found this story through the recommendation from King of the White and can say I really like it, however I'm sad I found it 2 years after your last update :(
veecutie01 chapter 14 . 5/29/2014
please make it faster the next chapter i love this story...!,,,-
Guest chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
Are you kidding? Sasuke holding a gun to his head is the best chapter ever!
Redstone.LILI chapter 14 . 2/21/2013
When are u planning to update it?
naruko.uzuma chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
continue please
Tansy Moon chapter 14 . 11/28/2012
Ok so I read this threw and I loved what you were doing. Until you brought Karin into the picture. From the get go you had her entire characterization wrong. Honestly it bugs the crap out of me. She's my favorite female character yet no one can seem to get her right? Karin is someone who would take her job 100% seriously. She wouldn't use it to get in someones pants. She also wouldn't giggle. She's a tell it like it is kick-ass kinda girl. Not the kind of person she is portrayed as so far in this fic. Honestly it makes me very disappointed cause so far everything else about this fic has been great and I especially loved what you did with the whole Fem!Naruto situation and how realistically it's been portrayed. It's just your portrayal of Karin is so off it bugs the living crap out of me.
Junoan chapter 14 . 11/11/2012
So Karin isn't Naruto's cousin in this fic? Sasuke's really desesperate to be independant, I can see where he's coming from, given the kind of family he must have raised in. He didn't want to depend on his father's money so it's logical to assume he didn't to depend on Naru too.

I wonder if Naru used to be a hemaphrodite or something...

I enjoyed readin your fic! Good luck on your next chapter!