Reviews for Little Miss Naughty
Bellamy49 chapter 1 . 5/27/2014
That's was great. You could totally make a story out this.
Bell 1 chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
Though I detest the infidelity, especially on Bella's part (having knowingly planned it as she did), I must say that I am intrigued as to how this could, or would continue. However, I do not wish to see Esme, or Edward so hurt , or destroyed by Carlisle and Bella's actions.

Basically, my mind started thinking of Carlisle and Bella getting away with it. Bella getting pregnant and both her and Carlisle playing it off as Edward's, knowing there is no possible way it could be Edward's for many possible reasons.

Actually, I think it would be even better to find out that Edward (or Alice) isn't Carlisle's because Esme had been unfaithful for all except the first part of their marriage. Then it is discovered that Edward has been using Bella as his cover for his parents because he has someone on the side that he knows Carlisle and Esme would disprove of because of social standing (she is a stripper, or former prostitute, or something), or age (she is older than Carlisle, or Esme, or younger than eighteen), or something else (race, income, etc. - maybe even she is a well-known criminal because of national news, or "America's Most Wanted" television show).

Yep, this ending sparked all sorts of curiosities that makes me really hope you continue it. ;)
LikeYouBelieveInMe100 chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
Lol o wow... can this be anymore dirty? Smh... I hate to say I loved it but I did.. nice job!
SuperK4141 chapter 2 . 9/11/2011
Hope you do a sequel:)
ladymalfoy chapter 2 . 9/6/2011
I really loved your story! Maybe you could continue it with their secret affair and Edward & Esme have a secret affair, too. They could all find each other and have a party ;)
SJBC chapter 2 . 8/14/2011
please continue this story :D
Sassyvampmama chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
Oh, Bad Bella! Poor, hot, naughty and dirty Carlisle... ;)
Lizix chapter 2 . 7/6/2011
Please add another chapter! This one shot was amazing, besides a few spelling errors.

But it was great and add another chapter!

autumn-spring chapter 2 . 7/4/2011
Kinda feel this is a bit of an open one...liked it as a one shot but would be interested to see where it could long as it doesnt get too bogged down with the betrayal side of things. Most unlike Bella to be the bad one!:)
ntjdelevy chapter 2 . 4/26/2011
It would be amazing if u continue the story, it's perfect ! xoxoxo
XAngelofMercyX09 chapter 2 . 3/1/2011
I really liked this story. It would be cool to see it continued. Most twi-fic tend to show Bella as she is in the boks(at least the ones I have read), its nice to see her in a completly diffrent light. Anyway if YOU feel that you can continue it go right ahead, but don't force it. I know from personal experiance that it is hard to take a one shot and turn it in to a chapter story.
xxmissmystery chapter 2 . 2/27/2011
You should definitely continue.
WILDCHILD95 chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
Please write more to this story pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
WildChild95 chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
Loved it!
SecretFanPress chapter 2 . 1/7/2011
This was a really good story and I love the way you wrote bella you should totally make a chapter 2!