Reviews for Alone In A Crowd
hollyivy7 chapter 1 . 1/23/2014
loved this! the first story was smokin!
Dark Angel's Blue Fire chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
Loved the story! Thanks for sharing!
Bones and Jim are so cute.
xx
ngozi chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
I think this is the best Kirk/McCoy fan fiction I've ever read. It was fantastic, I loved it so much. :)
em chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
i loved this. who knew the enterprise was filled with such voyeurs? i think i liked scotty's scene the most. it was emotional and showed how well they knew each other while scotty's being an emotional wimp himself, while making me laugh like crazy at his thoughts/reactions. :)
great story, hope you write more like it.
sub0chick chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
awwwwww! and i even started to get a little sniffly in some parts, though i braved through it and managed not to lol (chapel's thoughts and the birthday incident and nyota mainly). though sulu's unplanned pervy moment and deciding to ask chekov for dinner was awesome. and all the main crew stopping by to essentially give their blessing and well wishes was sweet. great work :D
Guest chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
nice weaving together of interludes
Phantasmal Abduction chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
I can't believe I have read this little piece of awesome before.

Straight to my favorites and I can tell you that I won't just be reading it the once :P

Your style of writing is, for lack of a more emphatic word, enchanting.

Loved it from beginning to end.
Zuvios Gemini chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
I thoroughly enjoyed this story. :D
Gorramit Girl chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
This was an absolute pleasure to read. I love everything about it, but especially how you didn't just show that Kirk and Bones had hot sex, but also had a genuine and deep connection built on love and trust. Beautiful work.
GB Freak1 chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
This story really rocks. Your descriptions are great.
Rita Tangent chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
omg I loved this story. It was so surprising, starting out so delightfully smutty then toneing down to pure and simple love. Just amazing, I wish it was longer!
Kelmin chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
AWEsome! I'm a sucker for the "illicit relationship and people find out secretly" trope, and you did it great here. All the cuteness and hotness was topped off perfectly by this pair of lines at the end:

Bones's eyes widened. "Oh, fuck me," he breathed.

"Okay, but you'll have to do all the work," Jim yawned by his throat.

tee hee hee!
aomoa chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
I, for one, looovvee Five and 1 fics. :

And this one is so wellwritten! I like how you wrote them from everyone else's point of view, and then Jim and Bones. It made me laugh, though, that the other spied on them doing it/giving head xD Voyeurs!

-Hana
thebondgirl chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
Oooh, absolutely perfect! :)

With how awesomely this one turned out, I'm thinking you should definitely start writing more of your own from-scratch pieces to go with the prompt ones - I want more! XD
Mary chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
This was a beautiful story. I really feel like you captured the characters, and some of them made me tear up a little (I'm not reeaally admitting I cried like a little girl you understand...). Thanks so much for sharing this Bones/Jim goodness with us!