Reviews for I Dare You Darlin', Just You Wait and See
ChamberlinofMusic chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
I absolutely loved this and it has me anxious to see the actual episode! Thanks so much for this adorable ficlet between the two! :)
Vivss chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
Great one-shot!

I'm really excited about seeing Rachel in the football team.
RockerPrincess83 chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
That was so freakin awesome! There aren't anymore words that can really sum it up. Pure awesomeness!
Pen Light chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
Such a cute story! I love it. An awesome theory for how the super bowl episode will go.
shoov22 chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
This was soooo cute and it feels so in character for the both of them. The image of Rachel in full gear with the braids and the black marks (whatever they're called) was priceless! Oh and also, I had never heard of the song "Banana Pancakes" before, but I had to check it out after I read this. I really like it, so thanks for the introduction! :-) And thanks for the great read.
justareader18 chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
That has to be one of the best one-shots I have ever read. I love the idea of Puckleberry friendship. The girl could really use a good friend.

Thanks for this! It was awesome.
metaphor chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
Oh, I really enjoyed this! I liked how it would slot easily into the season, this being precisely the kind of dynamic between Puck and Rachel that I'd relish having unfold on my screen at this point. The way you ran down the list of Puck's other options and their various responses/situations before having him end up on Rachel's doorstep worked well, and his method of calming Rachel down was perfect. Kurt had his Single Ladies; Rachel has her Banana Pancakes. I thought the ending was pitch perfect. Thank you.
songstobesung chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
haha I LOVED THIS! it was really cute, and really funny. I seriously hope this happens on the show. Rachel playing football and singing banana pancakes with puck is too cute:)