Reviews for Perchance to Dream
Cainchan chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
great chapter.
Twinchester Angel chapter 2 . 12/15/2010
This was absolutely amazing! I'm really glad I found this story! Your characterizations were spot on! I loved it! The emo special but you have to bring your own drama queen line made me laugh out loud. This was really sweet, angsty, beautiful, and even funny in parts. Just like an episode of the show. Thank you so much for writing and sharing this with us. The hellatus is gonna be tough but thank goodness we have wonderful stories like this one to read and get us through. I love your writing style and your ability to capture these characters so perfectly. I can't wait to read what you write next! Thanks again! *hugs*
pandora jazz chapter 2 . 12/14/2010
Thanks for adding a second chapter to your story.

You did a wonderful job writing Dean and Bobby. I also love how you had Sam remembering that he had tried to kill Bobby.

I enjoyed the conversation between Dean and Sam.

Thanks for sharing your story with us.
Realhuntress chapter 2 . 12/14/2010
Yay! ...*sniff*... emo Sam is BACK!

I've missed him.

Great story!
SassyLilPanda chapter 2 . 12/14/2010
Oh how I loved this! I'm glad you wrote a second part, definitely. It turned out beautifully and very touching. Poor Sammy. I wonder what it's going to be like for him once we see that new episode come Jan 28th? Anyway, thank you for writing this. I very very much enjoyed it all.
zekeschance chapter 2 . 12/14/2010
Nice ending! Loved it! Thanks.
Shannanigans chapter 2 . 12/14/2010
Very sweet and sad. Well done!
tsweeny chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
I think this is a really great story and I enjoyed reading it.
Katy M VT chapter 2 . 12/14/2010
This was awesome. I'm so afraid the show is just going to pick up a month later and we're never going to know what happened immediately after, so thanks for writing this.
kirallie chapter 2 . 12/14/2010
Good work! Glad Sam woke up okay. Glad neither Bobby or Dean are holding his soulless actions against him.
KKBELVIS chapter 2 . 12/14/2010
THUD!

I can live happy now!

What a heart-warming...endearing...sincere and lovely fill-in to that episode.

I so love your Bobby. His speech to Sam was just so down-to-earth and so human and loving and still manly. Guh!

Thank you again, Cat! Just goregous!

Season six Rocks!

Karen

PS: You know you can keep going...I'd love to see the Pizza and beer scene and whatever you dream of next too! Ya...greedy much? LOL...sorry. But so good. A favorite for sure!
cold kagome chapter 2 . 12/14/2010
AWWWWE..SAMMY REMEMBER AWWWE... YAY DEAN CALM SAMMY DOWN AND BOBBY TOO AWWE HE AWEOSME... LOL LOVE IT CAN'T WAIT FOR MORE..
cold kagome chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
AWWWWE I LOVE THIS... .IT MADE ME CRY IT WAS SOO BEAUTIFUL! MAINLY WHEN DEAN SAID YOU MINE FAMILY SAMMY! THAT ALL! O,O SOO SWEET I REALLY LOVE IT...

,O
Menthol Pixie chapter 2 . 12/14/2010
This was so cool! So realistic and in character for all of them. What a great way to start the day :)
Ella M. Nite chapter 2 . 12/14/2010
Great little two-shot. I really hope that when the new episodes start they show us right after Sam gets resouled. But in case they don't, I'll just use this to fill the gap. :)