Reviews for Bloodlust
stategirl43 chapter 22 . 7/8/2020
I was a bit freaked out at first but came to really enjoy this story.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/17/2020
Some old school Bamon writers are returning to writing during this pandemic. I really hope you be one of them.
Guest chapter 14 . 1/19/2019
I don't know how I feel about this fic. I just find it extremely far fetched that a woman could fall in love with her rapist. It reminds me of General Hospital with Luke and Laura and how insane everyone got over the two of them marrying because it was shocking to me when I learned that he raped her when they were younger. I didn't understand why people fell in love with them. It seemed crazy to me. I felt like the writers of GH romanticized their "relationship" and it made me very uncomfortable when I discovered their history together.
Guest chapter 9 . 10/21/2018
Why don't you write anymore? Very unique fic. I believe it's only fic I've ever read where Damon rapes Bonnie. Reading the first couple of chapters I wasn't so sure if you could pull it off, but so far so good.
jerkchickenz chapter 5 . 9/12/2018
Let me get this straight. This mofo commits rape and doesn't even have the decency to apologize to his victim? And the only one showing outrage is the victim and Caroline? Unbelievable!
Guest chapter 22 . 5/5/2018
A bitter beginning and a sweet ending. Loved it. I was kind of hoping that somewhere along the lines, Damon would discover that he had always wanted Bonnie and that's why he caught her scent during the bloodlust. But maybe it was all about them being destined for each other?

Anywhy, thumbs upppp!
Jasmin chapter 8 . 11/7/2017
I know this is complete and years too late, but I wish you wouldn't have focused so much on the canon plot and if you did at least focus on it from a different angle. A lot of these last few chapters have mostly been a rehash of canon verbatim. I've basically skimmed through the last two chapters and haven't missed much because it's basically what happened on the show minus a few things. Those changes to canon needed to be the focus of this story not what already happened.
Realitybites771 chapter 1 . 7/30/2017
I stopped reading at the rape scene. Horrible.
Guest chapter 6 . 6/29/2017
Wow he raped her and this was trivialize like it was nothing. The last thing a rape victim would be thinking about is wether or not her rapist is going to help her raise her child. Nor would a rape victim would constantly want to be around her rapist. Otherwise this would be an amazing be story...but that part of it is just unrealistic.
alyssahandley55 chapter 1 . 6/10/2017
make a sequel please
alyssahandley55 chapter 1 . 6/10/2017
please update
Hazel N chapter 6 . 12/17/2016
You are a great writer thou. And its a great story line. You know its good when the readers feel the plight of the characters. Even though it irks me...still a good writer and story
Hazel N chapter 6 . 12/17/2016
Sorry I don't like the way you wrote Bonnie in this chapter. Who gives s shit if Damon accepts the pregnancy or not...he raped her. He does not get any pass. You make bonnie too weak
Hazel N chapter 2 . 12/17/2016
Wow that was heart pounding
Great story
wannabnyota chapter 22 . 5/28/2016
One of the best Bamon stories I have read.