Reviews for A Christmas Wish and a Kiss
Mana's Madness chapter 1 . 2/5/2014
Hey, you may not have completed the story on here, but at least we get a vague idea of the ending through this So adorable!
TexasDreamer01 chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
Future fics are awesome (I get to know when the main story is being updated).

brittney
Akari Kou chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
Cute ficlet and cute ending!

Aren't self-made tree ornaments the best?
Blackwing-Darkraven chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
So sweet and fluffy! :D
xox.heart chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
I'm really happy you decided to keep writing it. I know you've been through a lot of shit lately, but it means a lot to me, the whole community and everybody whose been lucky enough to read that amazing story.

Many people would just go "Fuck it." But not you, so thank you.
dragonlady222 chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
Very sweet. I'm so happy they are together.
frenziedpanda7 chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
AWWW, so sweet!

So looking foward to the rest of "Domino Nights", It will be great to have something fun to read on dreary winter days. XD
Silvershadowfire chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
Well of course they'll get their happy ending. Kawaii...
Fourty-Zarking-Two chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
So glad you're feeling up to writing again! I love your work, and this piece is super sweet. Keep up the fabulous work, Lucid and remember you are loved! :-)
yugixyamiyaoilover chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
I thought 1001 Domino Nights had been forgotten about, glad new chapters are on the way. I like this little spoiler it was cute...
s2Teennovelist chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
I can't wait! and Hun, I KNOW they're gonna have a happy ending, my question is how? As in How are they gonna break Yami's curse but i can't wait to find out! this was a wonderful little christmas one-shot and i can't wait for the story to be updated, I promise to spam your e-mail with reviews!
tinkletimekelly chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
:DD Oh you tease :P Have a very Happy Holiday :) Btw, awesome chapter, looking forward to the rest :3
Yami The Romantic chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
It was so sweet.

It could go anyway, even if it was not a future fic for your 1001 Domino Nights. Tell the truth I had read it, and had thought that you will not continue it. I'm happy that I was wrong.