Reviews for From the Sand to the Sky
CaptainSwan2012 chapter 4 . 12/10/2012
Please continue this story :) its amazzing !
Bloo chapter 4 . 2/21/2012
I love it! Keep up the great writing :)
DrNikiReid chapter 4 . 2/1/2012
this is a really cool story, looking forward to more
tootan chapter 4 . 11/21/2011
it's so cute is that the waterfall from breaking dawn the movie? when edward and bella swimming in it? i just saw it.

are you going to add more to this fic? :D
Sky Blue Dove chapter 4 . 10/31/2011
This story is so sweet. Please keep on writing!
abbyweyr chapter 4 . 9/18/2011
very nice. beautiful words as always from you. figured it was the waterfall he was taking her. understand her reluctance at jumping. underwater diving made easier when don't have to breathe.
abbyweyr chapter 3 . 9/18/2011
seems there is a time discrepancy. One place you say it is their 20th wedding anniversary. Another 10 years since he gave her a book on South America before they were married.
EricIsHot123 chapter 4 . 9/11/2011
I loved the whole idea of the waterfall. It makes us all wish we had our own little section of paradise given to us by our own Carlisle. :) Beautiful chapter. 3
Just4Me chapter 4 . 9/6/2011
I loved the image of them falling off the cliff together. And I really enjoyed Esme being the one who initiated the christening of their island. Lovely and frothy fun.
xxluvCarlisleEsmexx chapter 4 . 9/5/2011
Waterfalls are so romantic and Carlisle definitely didn't disappoint when he took her there. I thought he planned that little excursion very well even down to helping her jump. I really enjoyed how Carlisle let loose and was the adventurous one. It was nice to see him being silly and carefree. He is only 23 after all :) Loved it and can't wait to see where they christen next!
Rebadams7 chapter 4 . 9/4/2011
What a lovely little interplay of sand and water, fears and challenges, a little ust, a lot of love and pretty fishies!

Sigh

Reb
Lothlorien Aeterna chapter 4 . 9/2/2011
This was wonderful! I did think he was going to take her to the waterfall, and dear Carlisle certainly didn't disappoint ;)

I'm so happy to finally get to review this chapter! I read it yesterday, but school is making my life hard right now LOL.

Can't wait for the next chapter, dear! And I can help you with Esme's Portuguese if you want! I'd be happy to tell you some phrases, if you'd like :)

Love you! 3
King Arthur's mistress chapter 4 . 9/2/2011
Isle Fluffiness is more like it! lol

Another brilliant little chapter. I look forward to our pearl diving doctor and portuguese lessons.
spinningxreality chapter 4 . 9/2/2011
Hmmm yes it would be nice to have an island of my own. Stop putting ideas in my head now!
grey's anomaly chapter 4 . 9/2/2011