Reviews for In search of missing scenes
LouiseKurylo chapter 14 . 6/27
Thank you for the enjoyment. Now you make me wonder about the other 86 that you didn't translate... Guess the French-speaking fans are simply fortunate.
LouiseKurylo chapter 10 . 6/27
Beautiful. And the dragonfly metaphor colors were nicely chosen.
LouiseKurylo chapter 11 . 6/27
Doubt that they would ever say it in words, but they said it in every other way. Very nice.
LouiseKurylo chapter 5 . 6/27
Love the duality. It rises above clever and cute to a meaningful balance between them.
LouiseKurylo chapter 3 . 6/27
These are very good - in-character, varied, enjoyable. Though I generally prefer longer pieces, these are great. Thank you for writing them (and translating them).
MerriWyllow chapter 10 . 5/12/2012
"Dragonflies" is one of the most remarkably lovely ficlets I have read in this fandom in a long time. It is delicate and gentle with the symbolism, it is all about possibilities rather than certainties in their emotions and that makes it a work of the best kind of art.
Lothlorien Aeterna chapter 14 . 8/24/2011
I absolutely LOVE all of these! Please write more soon! :)
Jisbon4ever chapter 14 . 5/14/2011
Again? Last time?...! Jane is such a tease. lol I can only imagine their faces. Haha Oh and that talk in Lisbon's office was great. Those two are adorable and frustrating at the same time. I really think something like that could happen. You kept them both IC. That's always great. Good job.
xRDJ603 chapter 5 . 5/14/2011
These are so clever! Im really enjoying reading this :)
Chiisana Minako chapter 14 . 5/12/2011
I loved both Lisbon and Jane's akwardness when he breached the subject of them dating. I loved that neither of them actually denied wanting to when facing each other. So sweet :)

I really hope we get another update soon :)!
bluecup94 chapter 14 . 5/12/2011
Haha! Great Chapter )

Made Me Laugh, Well Done )
xxLynnexx chapter 13 . 3/21/2011
Oooh I really enjoyed this one, especially the moment where Jane pretends he's going to kiss her )

They really love teasing each other.
Kuhlama chapter 13 . 3/15/2011
one was nice ! And you quoted Latin -I am amazed :)
Chiisana Minako chapter 13 . 3/13/2011
First of all, QED? Heee. We use it in math (logic) all the time brownie points for that already ;)

The first part made me doubt you really had fallen into the dark side, and I admit I had to peek lower to see if Jane was really still alive or not. Phew!

The whole thing was so sweet. And again, so very in character.

The ending scene? Melted my heart. Especially the 'they need each other' part. LOVE

Cookies for you ;)
theskydreamer chapter 13 . 3/13/2011
That was one of the really cute ones! I totally loved it!