Reviews for In search of missing scenes
MerriWyllow chapter 10 . 5/12/2012
"Dragonflies" is one of the most remarkably lovely ficlets I have read in this fandom in a long time. It is delicate and gentle with the symbolism, it is all about possibilities rather than certainties in their emotions and that makes it a work of the best kind of art.
Lothlorien Aeterna chapter 14 . 8/24/2011
I absolutely LOVE all of these! Please write more soon! :)
Jisbon4ever chapter 14 . 5/14/2011
Again? Last time?...! Jane is such a tease. lol I can only imagine their faces. Haha Oh and that talk in Lisbon's office was great. Those two are adorable and frustrating at the same time. I really think something like that could happen. You kept them both IC. That's always great. Good job.
xRDJ603 chapter 5 . 5/14/2011
These are so clever! Im really enjoying reading this :)
Chiisana Minako chapter 14 . 5/12/2011
I loved both Lisbon and Jane's akwardness when he breached the subject of them dating. I loved that neither of them actually denied wanting to when facing each other. So sweet :)

I really hope we get another update soon :)!
bluecup94 chapter 14 . 5/12/2011
Haha! Great Chapter )

Made Me Laugh, Well Done )
xxLynnexx chapter 13 . 3/21/2011
Oooh I really enjoyed this one, especially the moment where Jane pretends he's going to kiss her )

They really love teasing each other.
Kuhlama chapter 13 . 3/15/2011
one was nice ! And you quoted Latin -I am amazed :)
Chiisana Minako chapter 13 . 3/13/2011
First of all, QED? Heee. We use it in math (logic) all the time brownie points for that already ;)

The first part made me doubt you really had fallen into the dark side, and I admit I had to peek lower to see if Jane was really still alive or not. Phew!

The whole thing was so sweet. And again, so very in character.

The ending scene? Melted my heart. Especially the 'they need each other' part. LOVE

Cookies for you ;)
theskydreamer chapter 13 . 3/13/2011
That was one of the really cute ones! I totally loved it!
Jisbon4ever chapter 13 . 3/13/2011
How sweet that Jane went to see her. :-) That's love and friendship right there. Loved the mild teasing. It's really sad that Jane can't let himself truly feel. But I love that he comforted her. :-)
Kuhlama chapter 12 . 3/9/2011
:) I do hope you go on translating such fantastic storys.
Louise chapter 12 . 3/8/2011
Oh, so touching! What a great one this was, and that final line just made my heart flutter. Excellent job! :)
bluecup94 chapter 12 . 3/7/2011
Aww That's Cute AND Sad /

Awesome Though )
xxLynnexx chapter 12 . 3/7/2011
More than 100? :o I'm kind of excited now, I hope you'll have the time to translate them all because they're just so great and refreshing! I really like reading all of them, though of course i understand it probably takes a lot of time. You're doing a good job though :)

I think this one may have been my favorite up to now...I could see this happening on the show, when one of them has a weak moment and just wants to forget for awhile. It was sweet, sad, funny, and sexy all at the same time. I love it!