Reviews for Bathtime
u23i3u3ij23 iur30oijq2j3h2i3i0ok2w0q9wq
jthe4003 chapter 2 . 9/26/2012
wow, that was awesome,
Really descriptive, and different
Could you do one like this but with carlos?
That would be awesome!
Aihime195 chapter 2 . 2/11/2012
OOOOH I just love jagan,I love Logan as bottom and James as top but if during the story Logan gets to be top and James bottom,Well..I find it HOT and WILD LOL XD oh,and Logan being so innocent with the 'toys' I had to laugh is so cute X3 and DAMN Logan doesn't hesitate when it comes to James Xd Loved the story it was AWESOME!
TwinkLoverXO chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
OH MY GOSH, Logan's dirty talking was seriously so hot. And it was even HOTTER how horny it made James! I adore this. _
Jaganlicious chapter 2 . 7/12/2011
woooow very Hot,I love it.

I LOVE JAGAN 4EVER XD!

Thank you very much for writing this amazing story, excellent job! D
noahfuckingcrawford chapter 2 . 3/16/2011
Oh my fucking god, so fucking hot

Amazing work keep it up
Mochi no Yume chapter 2 . 12/20/2010
HOT HOT HOT!

I love how innocent and cute Logan is!

And James' sexiness balances it out perfectly!

Everything about this was soo hot!

Keep up the awesome work!
homine chapter 2 . 12/20/2010
HOT...HOT...HOT... This was one of the steamiest things ever! It helps my perverted mind in ways... You are SO talented and THANKS SO MUCH for writing something dirty like this! PLEASE PLEASE PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE REVIEW SOOOOOOOON! xD Keep up the amazing work!
upallnight-doitallwithlou chapter 2 . 12/20/2010
Okay, so, I didn't know that this was going to have two parts.

I just realized that I didn't review the first chapter and now I feel like an idiot, haha. ANYWAYS. UNG.

I don't know where you came up with this but, seriously, oh my God. I loved James in this. He was such a fiend! Haha.

I also loved how Logan was all up for James' ideas, and I'm pretty sure I lost like the last tiny pit of innocence I had left when he was teasing himself.

This was amazing. The entire thing, even though I didn't review the first part because I'm a bad person. I really liked this.

;D
homine chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
Oh my god! Is this a multi chap? Don't DARE leave me hanging! So hot, and PLEASE UPDATE SOON! PLEASE! I! AM! BEGGING! YOU!
Mochi no Yume chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
I absolutely love this!

Picturing Logan is in the tub is awesome so thank you sooo much for the vivid description that really brought everything is life!

Logan touching himself was just...*passes out from hotness*

And when James joined him...things just went beyond amazingness!

Fantastic work!
meghanncsws chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
This is amazing. I could read this everyday omg dhjfskfsjk
waterwicca chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
will you write these "ideas" of James'? lmao this was AWESOME :D The descriptions were hot and perfect, but the dialogue is what made it for me ;D really great job :)
Gabsikle chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
So... About how I enjoy bathroom scenes and a dominant Logan. I applaud you.