Reviews for Nightmare Scenario
ccase13 chapter 8 . 8/2/2011
You definitely DID find Dean's worst nightmare scenario with this one. That was a really spooky plane ride and crash. The trickster really did put a tough situation on Dean.
oh hell no chapter 8 . 5/18/2011
you did not just end that there! aw come on, there better be an after story.
Vanessa Sgroi chapter 8 . 5/12/2011
Holy freakin' crap, I don't know how I missed this one! What an intense read! The ending just did something to me. Fantastic write!
BarbaraGER chapter 8 . 1/10/2011
It's me again! Sorry for my long absence.

Just finished this story and it's so brilliant! I thought that there was the Tickster behind it – only his brain is so messed up to do something like this to the boys.

I totally loved Dean's panic attack, it was very well written. You also nailed the Trickster and his attitude, fantastic job!

Thanks for writing and sharing!

Barbara
zuimar chapter 8 . 1/1/2011
Ha, you can be just as evil as the Trickster with the ending of this story! Great twist, sorry though that the story has ended already. I'll make sure to check you your new story. Have a great 2011!
masondixon chapter 8 . 1/1/2011
Well, the endind was a little off for me but I knew that Dean had not dreamed what happened. Good work on the panic attack Dean suffered on the plane; I could actually feel it. And Sam did a good job of trying to present a rational reason for what happened to Dean; almost had me believing it! But I knew it was real and not in Dean's mind (although I am certain Dean wished it was just something he dreamt up!) But I kind of saw the twist coming and that took something away from the story for me. Who cares? I enjoyed it and hope you have another one on the burner ready to go.

Have a Happy New Year (one filled with alot more SN stories :) ).

Thank You.
Arianna Galloway chapter 8 . 12/30/2010
no that cant be the end? im confused! was it dream or not? ugh this is just like the end of insception! good story though :D im glad that both sam and dean are ok :)
Zyanya chapter 8 . 12/30/2010
I just loved it...poor Dean! We all know the choice that Dean will have to make! Thanks...this was a perfect 2010 closure...have a nice day and thanks!
LaedieDuske chapter 8 . 12/29/2010
Wow! *shiver* That was a hell of an ending! Poor Dean, I hope Sam believes him now! *pets Dean* All trembly and afraid, I hope Sam can get him settled down.

Awesome story, lovely twists and turns! Brilliantly done, thank you so much for sharing!

LD
Nana56 chapter 8 . 12/29/2010
Just a dream. Uh huh. Right. Explain the hoodie, Sam!

Very enjoyable, my dear. Especially liked that last part! :D

Nicely done. :)
Zinfer chapter 8 . 12/29/2010
awesome story! way to work with the character's weaknesses,... but darn it Sam! Just believe your brother for once! i hate that he thought it was a nightmare.

This was a great fic, one of those you get excited about when its updated, and I'm so glad you completed it! thats such a feat for me. keep up the good work, I'll be keeping an eye out for more fanfics if you're up to writing some more (pleaassee)
BranchSuper chapter 8 . 12/29/2010
Looks like Dean has something to think about... Good story.
ImpalaBabe chapter 8 . 12/29/2010
Woohoo what a cool story. A great Thriller. In one way really sad.

Thanks for sharing.

Alex
smalld1171 chapter 8 . 12/29/2010
YAY! I love it! Can't wait to see what happens next, thanks for a wonderful, super-duper, fantastic, riveting and ultra entertaining story! I look forward to your next update and thanks again! :)
Lykaia chapter 8 . 12/29/2010
That story is heart breaking in its very own ways. Forcing Dean to face his nightmares and knowing that the end does come down to loosing Sam - Hard.

But great stuff to read.