Reviews for Never Leave Me
4223marilyn chapter 6 . 5/18/2014
Ur a total genius! I love the way u interpret bade as a whole and omg ur stories are always so mind catching n I get hooked everytime XD keep doing what you do cuz you obviously know what your doing
Tiva Bay Cavanaugh chapter 6 . 1/14/2013
Love it
Tiva Bay Cavanaugh chapter 5 . 1/14/2013
I really wish the show let us see Beck feeling this way!
Tiva Bay Cavanaugh chapter 4 . 1/14/2013
Desperate Beck is great
Tiva Bay Cavanaugh chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
Looks great!
twenty four7bade chapter 6 . 1/11/2012
Luv ur writing! I am totally into this story. Captivated by the raw emotion . This was awesome! Ud soon !
jesse chapter 4 . 9/2/2011
i love love love your aewsomeness
Noel Edge chapter 6 . 1/10/2011
I loved every chapter. It's kind of nice to think although he acts so calm and collected in the show, these are the kinds of things he could be thinking in his mind even if he doesn't say it. Keep writing! :)
DarkFireAngel00 chapter 6 . 1/5/2011
I love it! upload! btw beck should see when sinjin hits on jade and get pissed!
patientlywaiting4u chapter 6 . 1/3/2011
I kinda sorta loved this chapter best... ever since I watched that episode I've tried to find a logical explination behind Beck acting like he did... and I think you just wrote my logical explination.
himynameisliz chapter 5 . 1/1/2011
I wish you had put the 5th chapter as a separate one shot...it ruins the flow a for me...but I like it a lot as a one shot...and I love the first 4 chapters.
patientlywaiting4u chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
I am so jealous of this chapter. It's perfect! I really love how you made it that like Beck didn't reject her because he didn't love her anymore but because he was upset. I love this so much! It's perfect! Keep up the Bade writting cause well they are the best couple EVER!
ShiftyEyesAndAnEvilSmile chapter 5 . 12/29/2010
This was REALLLLLLLYYYYYY GOOD!