Reviews for Aftereffects
Loki7744 chapter 4 . 3/15/2011
Pleas oh please update! its been at least two months and id love to read a new chapter soon! :D
Shi-koi chapter 4 . 3/13/2011
*heart*

Ow! I can't believe how many times you made me laugh while I was reading this. -snicker-

This is absolutely the best OC fic I have ever read; and I've read a helluva lot of them. Don't get me wrong, I mean, there are some other great OC fics out there, but this one? This one is just awesome and funny and brilliant and cracky and just...awe-inspiringly hilarious! I've enjoyed myself so darn much that I can't find the right words to express myself.

You. Rock.

...Seriously.

Oh, and the Mary-Sue Litmus Test? -cackles- So. Damn. Funny.

I'm definitely rec'ing this.

Hugs,

Shi-koi

*heart*
Loki7744 chapter 4 . 2/5/2011
Love this story, Funny,crazy, yet serious. I like it alot so keep updating as soon as you can! :DDD
Complete-Global-Saturation chapter 4 . 1/30/2011
lol,LOVE IT! keep on writing!
Sunny-Sides-of-Life chapter 4 . 1/17/2011
Oh my,their doomed aren't they?Anyway I really enjoyed this chapter,and I really started laughing when Becky started freaking out about being a
Cornmaize122 chapter 4 . 1/16/2011
God I can't wait for the next chap. Gret job, Nanook!
ChibiLover123 chapter 4 . 1/16/2011
...OH, they are SO screwed...I hope somebody comes to save their sorry behinds...

Anyway, great chapter!
9aza chapter 4 . 1/16/2011
This was awesome! I laughed so hard reading especially when Becky freaked out about being a Mary Sue. XD

The action was well written and I enjoyed the ref to Science and Fiction.

Becky and Barricade are so screwed next chapter, aren't they?

Please update soon.
slmisfit chapter 3 . 1/6/2011
This story (and the previous one) are absolute crack, but I LOVE THEM. I'll be eagerly awaiting the next update. XD
Cornmaize122 chapter 3 . 12/26/2010
Oh my God I can believee u don't jave more reviews. U are a freaking awesome author.
ChibiLover123 chapter 3 . 12/25/2010
...Well, THAT could have gone better...Though I don't think I would have done much better...

Great job!

Though there were a few errors...
Fallen's child chapter 3 . 12/24/2010
Love it! So damn funny!
Ark Ange1 chapter 3 . 12/23/2010
Just keeps getting better and better :)
9aza chapter 3 . 12/23/2010
I'm glad Jazz found what Becky said funny. XD

Poor girl is starting to crack under the pressure.

I can't wait for more. Please update soon.
Kayzi chapter 3 . 12/23/2010
-fall out off chair laughing- Oh god! I love the conversations between Barricade and Becky!
40 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »