Reviews for Aftereffects
Sunny-Sides-of-Life chapter 2 . 12/19/2010
AWESOME!...ahem sorry got excited there for a minute.; XD I can't believe I forgot you were writing cause my sinuses have been driving me crazy and when your head hurts you tend to forget alot of things :3 (I'm ranting again aren't I?)Anyway the first two chapters are great can't wait to see what happens next. -
Cornmaize122 chapter 2 . 12/16/2010
oh my god.

two words.

freakin awesome.

update SOON!

please, i think i speak for all readers.

~nicole
Kayzin chapter 2 . 12/15/2010
Yay! -glomps- The autobots! Wonder how they will react to Barricade being married? Also, what do you mean by 'the last 'con on Earth?'
Roanie chapter 2 . 12/15/2010
FREAKIN HILARIOUS! Idaho, I know right! Seriously love your story as well as the previous one you did.
Supergirlprime chapter 2 . 12/15/2010
this story is AWSOME, you got talent,so keep those creative juices flowing, you are a hellava good writer , so the next chapter better be frikin amazing.

peace over and out supergirlprime
9aza chapter 2 . 12/14/2010
Once more I loved Becky and Barricade's conversation and her rant.

Why is Jazz alive? What's going to happen to Becky?

Please update soon.
ChibiLover123 chapter 2 . 12/14/2010
...AWESOMENESS. I can't wait for more!
Ark Ange1 chapter 2 . 12/14/2010
Loved the hamster line :) It's funny how the bots and the cons 'roles' are switched up to Becky, at least Cade anyways. I'm anxious to see how the situation plays out!
9aza chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
Oh sweet the sequel's here already! 8D

I loved Becky's little comments (especially the one about God trolling her).

I can't wait to see the next chapter.
Ark Ange1 chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
I loved how the 'cop' gave beer to a minor. Smooooth :) And awww, Barricade's so sweet! Sometimes... Maybe... I still like him :) And neighbors? Violence? Barricade? Uh oh...
40 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3