Reviews for Saints & Soldiers
bigtomato chapter 1 . 3/28/2014
Poor Ahsoka... she's 16, maybe 17 and being abandoned to go into exile. Mix in a little bit of bitterness, anger and perhaps jealousy for her master... the dark side beckons!
falcongal chapter 7 . 7/9/2012
why did she have to die. why!
Skyewalker chapter 7 . 2/21/2012
Ending 1. Luved the story!
clone fan chapter 7 . 12/30/2011
I realy liked the story and realy liked ending 2
JediGirl chapter 7 . 11/13/2011
So cool. You gave Ahsoka a proper send off, I like both endings. You did a great job, keep it up!
Evil Tree chapter 6 . 2/24/2011
Okay, its official. If Ahsoka is going to die, which I hope not, you are going to write it

Usualy I'm not one for deathfics but the way you orchastated this was nothing short of phenomenal

Usualy people show her panicing or trying to fight back, but accepting her fate and realising Vader wasnt Anakin was written perfectly

I've always liked how you convayed her thoughts and the last few lines were pure genius

The first Ahsoka death I like and a brilliant story of her life :D
creativesm75 chapter 7 . 1/10/2011
nice
Lord of the Things chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
Going on review!
Evil Tree chapter 3 . 12/27/2010
OK this is the best chapter yet

Ahsoka's thoughts about her seculsion are perfectly delivered

Her emotions run fluidly and her sencing of Obi-Wan was a nice part

The ending to this was all too good. I've seen a good many Ahsoka fics and few have played the Vader/Anaking revelation that well

Her reaction was just what I expected

I'll keep reading :D
Queen chapter 7 . 12/20/2010
This was simply lovely. I think I like the original ending better than the alternate, really - there's such a calm kind of elegance to it, and a sadness and maturity from Ahsoka learning what really, truly has become of Anakin, and how deeply he's changed. As much as I like Ahsoka, and as much as I think she's important to him, it's not until Luke comes along that anyone's really able to get past the darkness in him, and Anakin starts to reemerge. Cowardice and fear are related emotions, and if fear is the path to the dark side...then it follows that he would not want to be the one to kill her.

That said, I liked too how you had the voorpak with her (cute!) as something to care about, and you showed well how lonely someone could become living in isolation like that. The scene with Switch was also well done. All in all, great fic. :)
Mad fan chapter 7 . 12/17/2010
Was good untill she died. Even her defenses were poor. Plus the ending does not match the rest of the story.
Tess'ika chapter 7 . 12/17/2010
Nice fanfic
DarthGladiator45 chapter 7 . 12/16/2010
I liked the alternate ending better, even though she couldn't beat Lord Vader; Ashoka still defended for her life and I liked the way the alternate ended better, for in my opinion, Darth Vader may be many things, but cowardly is not an adjective I'd use.
Evil Tree chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
My I just say, this is one amazing first chapter

I love how you portrayed Ahsoka's emotions to it all

Her voice is perfect, no joy and slightly hardened, very well pulled off

From this chapter alone I have very high hopes of this fic and I'll be sure to keep an eye on it

I'll keep reading :D
Liiania chapter 6 . 12/15/2010
This story was absolutely awesome to read.

I had never liked Ahsoka but, reading this story, I think I've grown quite fond of her.

I think chapter six's ending was the best.

Chapter seven was good and all but, I still think just sitting there and letting whatever happen happen, was the best idea.

AWESOME STORY!