Reviews for Walking Beside You
traced31 chapter 1 . 3/19/2018
Better than what The Last gave us!

Thank you!
cloudsandsilvers chapter 1 . 9/9/2014
D'awww this is just so sweet! Such a nice read! :)
danielpaul chapter 1 . 3/28/2014
I love the story. Very romantic and sweet and well written.
dragonball256 chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
Awesome story, I wish this would have happened and it seems possible now with Hinata being more bold as it shows in the latest chapters
Megingjoro chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
I think this is the sweetest mush I've ever read and I'm definitely favourite-ing it!

-ArYa-
Hektols chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
Fantastic work, Naruto not sure about what to feel for Hinata but wanting to find out is the most realistic way to see him dealing with her confession.
Ahmad Bunu chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
Sugee! This is exactly the kind of naruhina fanfic I've been looking for all this time. The best I've read so far.
Kera-Chan chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
Ne, Hunnybee-San, I really enjoyed this ...
It was sooo...awesome? amazing? Cutte? I don't know, there just doesnt seem to be the right word. I enjoyed this immensly, and I thank you for writing it.
Ja ne!
MAZOKU KING chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
I like this feels like it actually happened
OSYH chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
Wow, to think that you wrote this prior to chapter 573. This was just lovely - the characterization was excellent, no stupid cliches. The use of the swing was really cute and the meaning behind it all was such a great way to start off their new beginning.
ranbo neal chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
Wonderful story...what a cool way for it to have happened. Very good writing and keeping the characters as they are supposed to be!
blkamythestvmpr1789 chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
kawaii!:3
twinklingeyes07 chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
wow! awesome story! i really liked the sensible naruto n psychic hinata :)
MONST3R chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
This is so good! Fantastic work!
TeQWo CoNViX chapter 1 . 7/1/2011