Reviews for New Year, New Things
purple.bookworm.girl chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
*Massive flailing* Yes, it's October, but I have read so many Willen-on-New-Years' stories recently...so wonderful! This one is quite good, I love how your Abnormal contact was important but not the main focus of the story. It stayed focused on the characters we already know and love - very good!
NonOmnisMoriar chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
Simply amazing story.

So beautiful.

If only they'd do something like this in canon.
Blue Liquorice and Bookworm chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
Great Job! I relly enjoyed that! :)
TimetravelingArchaeologist chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
Loved it :) Helen/Will was my original Sanctuary ship so it's so very nice to read.

I highly agree, they should try something new this year.
Divinia Serit chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
*squeals* That was perfect. I'm all bouncy- well, as bouncy as one can be when bouncing with no legs. Hmm, that sounded wrong. Heh. Anyways, I just love when you write Magnus and Will because it's always exactly what I imagine in my head. I feel like I'm getting deleted scenes or something only better! because they're written by youuuuuu! "Chaste kisses were nice, but it was past time for them to inject some passion and heat into their relationship" Oh yeah ;) Loved that line! Great job as always!
lastrequest chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
Love it :)
Jenn R chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
hey Keepup good chapter, I want to know what happen next :) I love it its good story:)
sanctuary fan chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
Oh, how sweet! Stand still my heart!
SentientMist chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
Now, THIS, is LOVE. Mhm, yep, lots of love.
melissaadams22 chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
Hey there,

WOW what a treat as we unbury ourselves from all the snow and such over here. LOL. GREAT job, truly wonderful. I really am enjoying it a lot, it's GREAT! So please, please, please write more soon.
Msynergy chapter 1 . 12/13/2010