Reviews for Itchy Feeling
Qille chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
Hehehehe, I feel their pain. I feel their pain!
BGishBACK chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
You are a really good writer! This story is seriously halarious!
Annabeth The Unicorn chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
Teaspoon, teaspoon... I know I've heard that before! But where! WHERE! :)
Elle Remlie chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
HAhaha great story, cuz! keep up the good work!
blank00001 chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
haha nice story! and of course i get the reference! It's one of my favorite lines in the whole book!so glad they put it in the movie!

"one person cant feel all that at once, they'd explode."

"Just because you've go the emotional range of a teaspoon doesnt mean we all have."

Ha ha brilliant!
singingstars159876 chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
I remember getting lice in 4th grade; something I DO NOT want to relive.

Poor Hiccup. :( But at least the Vikings got a taste og their own medicine.

There were some things that bothered me, though:

-Why is Astrid all emo? Isn't she supposed to be the tough Viking that all guys want?

-The Elder is supposed to be a woman.

-They didn't have showers back then, much less a bathroom.

But other than that, it was a funny story! I loved it. :)

Hope your brother doesn't get lice!
Neraste chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
Hey! Good job. Perhaps a little bit too modern and the ending sounds quite short for me... But I enjoyed the healer's job and the description of his work. Your Astrid is very nice, I think, and the using of fire to getting lime out is nothing but realistic (in his way, of course!). Hum, even if I enjoyed the teaspoon joke, I don't find any reference on this. Nevertheless, thank you for this fanfic.
just me chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
"..."It was the only thing I could think of," she said..."

That's a bit more direct than thinking of gasoline to kill lice and then smoking or whatever near the person's head (this happens IRL! I'm not making it up! see .c0m/search?qlicegasoline after changing the c0m to com)
Qille chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
OMG this is so funny! Nice hat. Hahahaha I can just see that happening. Ohhh, I was laughing so hard. Sure just light your head on fire. That'll work. Hahahaha. Brilliant. Do you mind if I ask what grade your brother is in? I have a little brother too… Do I get a cookie now? (I was gonna respond anyways)